Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by atlassu

  1. atlassu

    Zosya Kazlova non-standard Item Auth

    character has since been made
  2. atlassu

    Zosya Kazlova non-standard Item Auth

    Steam Name/ID: Hopscotch STEAM_0:1:535870915 How many characters do you have? 1 (this is second) What do you want authorization for?: A faded pink digital ipod with 2001 model apple earbuds. (Not script, roleplay item) Character(s) you're requesting authorization for: Zosya Kazlova (New, not...
  3. atlassu

    drama drama drama...

    drama drama drama...
  4. atlassu

    Discussion how ass is my faction

    idk
  5. atlassu

    Suggestion Discord relay

    Everything can be kept into a single channel, there shouldn't be any need for several channels
  6. atlassu

    Suggestion Discord relay

    The problem? A lot of times when playing in V2, and sometimes in V3 I've found myself being almost entirely out of the loop as a citizen. Even with knowledge that would be commonly known to the public, such as through broadcasts or screens. As a character, when you are offline you're not just...
  7. atlassu

    District One - General Feedback

    I didn't play very much of it but I'll still throw an opinion The pacing was nice, I liked how the story felt candid and the idea that it just so happened to have been done like that was the feeling, it felt immersive. In my opinion the recap and story boards could've been done in real time as...
  8. atlassu

    [ATTACH] I recognize those models..

    I recognize those models..
  9. atlassu

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - TLM Chapter 1 Interlude - Depot Assault

    Steam Name: Hopscotch Discord Name & ID: atlassu Character Name: Amelie Solene
  10. atlassu

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - TLM Chapter 1 Interest [Both Combine & Rebels]

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Hopscotch *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:535870915 *Discord Name & ID: atlassu *Timezone: GMT-5 (EST) --- Section Two --- Character Name: Amelie Solene Faction: Rebel Do you wish to take on a role: No
  11. atlassu

    In-Character I REMEMBER, NOW.

    stealing my flow using courier new
  12. atlassu

    Richard Johnson - The walking contradiction

    update amelie after parole
  13. atlassu

    Barnes' Expression Act of 2025

    should've been called Barnes' Noble act
  14. atlassu

    BEING LOYAL.

    Dubik asked AI to write a newspaper and posted the result
Back
Top