Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Badger

  1. Badger

    District One - General Feedback

    Hey Janek, you pinged nath but he's a busy guy, so you'll have to contend with me. Let me start by saying I have read and will take to heart every single comment made in this thread. The reason I am replying to you in particular is because of how you and some of the other Black Flag members...
  2. Badger

    Citizen Vetus Abbess

    Paledriver Moment
  3. Badger

    :cool:

    :cool:
  4. Badger

    Lab's Character Auth App

    Hello Lab, Consider your application Accepted I am proud to say I have personally created a character to become your best friend! His name is Michael Smith. I must warn you that he is xenophobic, racist, misogynistic, misandrist, homophobic, transphobic, classist, ableist, ageist, elitist...
  5. Badger

    Union Worker The Long Road drawn anew; Ethan Foster

    The Long Road? The Long March?
  6. Badger

    Trying to join the server, but i can't

    Try installing the content: content link Also run your Gmod in the x84-64 version
  7. Badger

    I don't like the new music

    Me reading this after spending hours converting Barotrauma and Elysium tracks to mp3 for my events
  8. Badger

    Feedback on V3 development systems (Crafting, Skills, Traits)

    Replying regarding the traits system, I will personally be writing a guide for ET on how to handle traits to prevent a thousand Harry DuBois walking around the city. We will also be aiming to rework, rename and add/remove several traits in order to make the system more compatible with a HL2RP...
  9. Badger

    :cool:

    :cool:
  10. Badger

    Official Preliminary Community Feedback Thread

    I mean, you got Harmony and Labour, both of which are either moderate or left leaning. We do kind of have a left right and centre thing going rn, which is way more diverse imo than the far right transhumanist status quo of v2
  11. Badger

    Accepted Chairman Karl Söderberg & the Harmony Party

    A large, luxuriant portrait hangs prominently on the wall of a lavishly decorated office. Flanking it on either side are two smaller portraits of a man and a woman. Beneath them all is a small silver plaque, bearing clearly engraved inscriptions. Florian Zaborski (1956-2007)...
  12. Badger

    Denied Councillor/Collaborator Application - A.P Lindner

    Just your average patricidal Karl Soderberg protegé
  13. Badger

    The Harmony Collective

    Welcome to your new home! Le Collectif d’Harmonie, anglicized as the Harmony Collective, is a charitable, peaceful organization, focused entirely on the efforts of rebuilding Paris and its surrounding regions and fostering a harmonious environment in District 7. Credited with much of the...
  14. Badger

    District 1 - The Pit

    They are meant to be player-led and created. You make your own gang, lead your own ideology. Or just join an existing one. Or none at all! Your choice.
Back
Top