Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Bounter

  1. Bounter

    The new and large crafting systems: Excessive or Fine?

    Rebels, even on V2 opposed combine less directly, plenty of clinics in slums, farms, cooks with food banks (Both of my chars), people who aided others etc. Reason you all either ignore it, or act Ig does not happen, is because people do not talk about it, because its not something people see as...
  2. Bounter

    World of Willardcraft (Gameplay discussion)

    I never shotcop on V2, and I actively avoided and never did S2K, all I am saying is it is overwhelming lol Fact you intentionally ignore it and boil it down to "S2K hungry lol" like, makes me think you are intentionally acting dense
  3. Bounter

    The new and large crafting systems: Excessive or Fine?

    Brother, I literally said I did not do S2K, I never shotcop ONCE on V2, at least read before commenting. What I am concerned about though, is it will be Terminal but cranked up to 11, so staff will straight up play as event rebels (fucking over regular rebels), because nothing is happening...
  4. Bounter

    Top 3 Italians ever in WN, and I ain't second nor third

    As in IC chars or people who are Italian irl? If chars, Then Sandro Conti mogs easily, lol
  5. Bounter

    The new and large crafting systems: Excessive or Fine?

    Hi... It's me again, I'm back. Anyway- I just got onto the server today, testing the new V3 around 7h after it opened, due to the slots finally feeling up around that time (I feel like in the coming days it will get more lax). I walked about, chatted and generally just wandered for now...
  6. Bounter

    World of Willardcraft (Gameplay discussion)

    Just got on today and the excessive amount of crafting materials, items, tools and also skills (How do skills now even work, exactly? We have tree and the skills in the menu) - It is a lot. I do not think we will see any rebels or rebel progress on this map, especially as we still dont know how...
  7. Bounter

    Accepted Bounter - CWU Application - Worker

    STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:56174230 Discord: Bounter (bounter_) Character Name: William "Hoxworth" Dooley Requested Rank? (Worker/Foreman): Worker Why should we pick you? I believe that I should be picked, because of my experience in the faction, both time and duty wise. I have been a member of the...
  8. Bounter

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - TLM Chapter 1 Finale - The Citadel

    Steam Name:  Bounter Discord Name & ID: Bounter / bounter_ Character Name: Sandro "Dottore" Conti You understand your participation is voluntary: Indeed I do, but someone has to do it, as people are either tired OOC or unwilling IC (valid) You understand this event's outcome may result in your...
  9. Bounter

    Nataliya Sokolova | The Caretaker

    Could Dottore / Sandro Conti get lil sumthin before end? Mayhaps >.>
  10. Bounter

    Notices To the people of Geneva

    I mean tbh before we joined there were like 20 peeps on streetwar. And like 27 on us. So I thought its equal... If we really had 40 then uh... Whoops- Not our fault though, a Chopper and Guard were sent but did they get anyone?
  11. Bounter

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - TLM Chapter 1 Interlude - Depot Assault

    Steam Name:  Bounter Discord Name & ID: Bounter / bounter_ / STEAM_0:0:56174230 Character Name: Sandro "Dottore" Conti
  12. Bounter

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - TLM Chapter 1 Interest [Both Combine & Rebels]

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Bounter *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56174230 *Discord Name & ID: Bounter / bounter_ *Timezone: +1 GMT (Polish time) --- Section Two --- Character Name: Sandro "Dottore" Conti Faction: Rebel Do you wish to take on a role: Yes If yes, which role: Medic (+ Actor for OTA...
  13. Bounter

    Events mean nothing now.

    What do I believe in, that is wrong? Care to... Elaborate? And I mean things I have stated. Like, Embryo and bombs were planted after we won S2K with the flank. I literally gave it away as we were getting the place prepped to blow.
  14. Bounter

    Events mean nothing now.

    It didnt auto win. It was something we THOUGHT OF before OCIN event, and also, you forget we had an actual explosive to destroy the relay. The Embryo was just a bonus, to use our Chekhov's gun. And we used these after we won the fight. WHICH, if you were there, you know that as we began to plant...
  15. Bounter

    Events mean nothing now.

    Maybe it is since I was around and during OCIN raid. But, we lost our APC at the very beginning. Not only that, but like Half of our people (Characters of @tsaoT , @pyromancer and more) got gibbed right by the entrance to the Relay. Then, with panience and trying to get up close as possible we...
Back
Top