Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by DaSonic

  1. DaSonic

    Some might call him a Mister Mindblow

    Some might call him a Mister Mindblow
  2. DaSonic

    Civil Protection It doesn't know what it is.

    absolute chad in that picture
  3. DaSonic

    a job that slowly bans you

    a job that slowly bans you
  4. DaSonic

    Discussion how ass is my faction

    ts was supposed to protect us btw
  5. DaSonic

    Discussion how ass is my faction

    As you seem like a Deltarune enthusiast given your pfp, I think this is most appropriate. (And yes, I have learned the basics of Photopea just to make this)
  6. DaSonic

    Lab's Character Auth App

    pls add my character
  7. DaSonic

    Citizen 'Ben'

    you don't want that, he will probably be banished to the realms of yellow name and yeah ill add relations at some point dont know when though (need to get some pictures still i forgot)
  8. DaSonic

    Happiest man in district one

    Happiest man in district one
  9. DaSonic

    homo sapiens

    homo sapiens
  10. DaSonic

    Citizen 'Ben'

    'Ben' Used to be full of optimism... I need to hold on to it, even now. I need to make the best of this. Where I was when it all started... Hell, I barely even remember it now. Who knew life could go so wrong? Who knows where I am being hauled off to? I can see...
  11. DaSonic

    'Tzu' - The Restorer

    Any chance for Thomas even if he wasn't really present near the end?
  12. DaSonic

    Creative Satisfaction - Poll and Discussion.

    Honestly I am not sure, since I haven't put that much thought into what my character is gonna be in V3. I have a general idea of allegiance and stuff, but not about the character traits and background. I was thinking of maybe going the route of having a mostly normal person, except for one very...
  13. DaSonic

    Creative Satisfaction - Poll and Discussion.

    I feel I was never very ambitious in my roleplay, mostly keeping it safe with how my character behaved in most circumstances, which ended up making him kind of boring and just an average joe. Now I understand that not every character has to be a cracked out psychopath or caricature, you need the...
  14. DaSonic

    Joe Moter

    The boring guy from the Emporium
  15. DaSonic

    when

    ™
Back
Top