Username: oldworldyellows
Message: Hello lads, I'm having a bit of a pickle right now.
A friend of mine tasked me to decode something, and while I'm having trouble looking for the paper it's on, I know it has to do with the King in Yellow. Goes something like a hypothetical scenario:
- Someone...
A notepad hangs on a door in the Precinct Satellite, nailed in place with a hammer and nails, a pen tied to the hole in the clipboard's clip. The paper is dash-lined, having been printed and made for its current use. On it is written:
PRECINCT SATELLITE SUPPLY REQUISITION FORM
Fill out for...
From User: JapaneseHeyday
Message: Holy shit, this still works? I haven't touched this forum in YEARS. Listen, if you're stuck in lockdown, just stay inside. I hear things are going bad just about everywhere. Good luck.
PEOPLE OF OUTPOST 401!
DROP YOUR TOOLS! TRADE THEM FOR WEAPONS! THE TIME TO ACT HAS COME! WE MUST FIGHT AGAINST THE COMBINE BEFORE THEY ERADICATE ALL WE ARE!
"恩人たちを倒せ!"
So that inventory kinda looks like you're a leftover from the Inventory Wipe that occurred a while back.
TL;DR an issue came up w/ Short Stories that would corrupt the WHOLE DATABASE if nothing was done, so they had to wipe EVERYONE's inventory.
CRITICAL PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
TOTAL RENDITION OF CITY-32 HAS BEEN AUTHORIZED.
ALL CITIZENS ON LEASE TO CITY-32 ARE TO BE EVACUATED AND MOVED TO THE GREATER CITY-24 AREA IMMEDIATELY.
<:: THE CITY HAS FALLEN. ::>
IN THE DARKEST HOUR,
YOU STROVE FOR ANNIHILATION.
ASHES FALL,
A FLICKER IN THE WIND
Maybe you wanted to end an era?
<:: PRIORITY ONE OBJECTIVE: FAILED. ::>
<:: ANTICITIZEN ONE TERMINATED. ::>
Maybe you tried your very best?
<:: PRIORITY ONE OBJECTIVE: SUCCESSFUL...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.