Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by FungletheBungle

  1. FungletheBungle

    OMEGA: Minge? Baiter? Or Just a Bad Roleplayer?

    Let me in the meta discord you illiterate fuck
  2. FungletheBungle

    Combat, the Eternal Issues With It

    We need a new combat system that accounts for stats more then aim. This unironically
  3. FungletheBungle

    Put City 17 in Sofia

    Europe has actual infrastructure....
  4. FungletheBungle

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    Post #38 — Fungle THREAD SUMMARY AND CLOSING STATEMENT Right. I've read it. All thirty-seven posts, start to finish, twice, the second time with a pen. What follows is the official record, because when the archaeologists dig this out from under a Tesco in 2147 alongside the finished map, I...
  5. FungletheBungle

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    Post #29 — Fungle Three paragraphs each, one analogy, no refrigerators. A humanitarian framework. Guidelines. A numbered list of things we may and may not say. Do you know what the Church did the last time somebody stood up in a room and said something genuinely intolerable? It did not issue a...
  6. FungletheBungle

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    Post #27 — Fungle I had a reply ready about the roleplay accusation. I had it written. And then I got to the bottom of your post and found the actual substance buried under all the mapping talk, and now none of that matters, because we are no longer discussing District 7. We are discussing...
  7. FungletheBungle

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    Post #17 — Fungle How DARE you. I sat down ready. I had the Irn-Bru. I had the tabs open. I had four separate rebuttals loaded and a joke about a refrigerator that I was genuinely proud of. And you come in here with "you are a good friend, Fungle, and I respect the work." Respect the WORK...
  8. FungletheBungle

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    Post #15 — Fungle Made by myself, not with any sort of AI. Certainly! Here is a response that addresses Omega's criticism directly while maintaining a professional, community-focused tone. I have aimed for something firm but not personal, and I have avoided inventing accusations about anyone...
  9. FungletheBungle

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    Thank you for this. Finally someone with the courage to state the obvious. I've read your post several times, as instructed, and you're right. I have been overcomplicating this. Here is what I've been doing wrong: I've been making the map. That was my first mistake. What I should have been...
  10. FungletheBungle

    Suggestion Remove automatic /mes

    Y'all can't be trusted to RP menial shit that people should know
  11. FungletheBungle

    Walled City [W.I.P]

    I also attempted it once very early on when mapping, it got dropped rather quickly though as I got distracted
  12. FungletheBungle

    Thoughts on server whitelist

    I like this quite a bit actually, some very good points.
  13. FungletheBungle

    Official Preliminary Community Feedback Thread

    We could also use nutscript instead of helix for stability
Back
Top