Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Goulashnikov

  1. Goulashnikov

    Vortigaunt Lore V3 - A Community's Opinion

    Vorts need their own weaknesses. They are quite literally on an alien planet not suited for them in any way, shape, or form. However, they act as apex predators on Earth. Perhaps Vorts can only eat Xen meat without getting sick (toxicity meter rises), meaning eating human food is done as a last...
  2. Goulashnikov

    A.I. Voice Integration for V3 /A.I. & NPC Integration / AP Days Change

    ChatGPT, please write me a response to this user's post.
  3. Goulashnikov

    Give us a Break

    I'm not kidding when I say either delete the "Underground" and "Security Council" discords or moderate them better. They're both circle jerks that spend 50% of their time talking about how much they just "OWNED" the other side and making memes about gunning each other down, and 50% of the time...
  4. Goulashnikov

    Citizen/Loyalist Players, what can be done to improve the faction?

    For some reason I can't attach the video nor send a direct link but this guy has a completed Helix plugin for a combined laundry and clothing durability mechanic on his portfolio website: https://helix.mxd.ovh/
  5. Goulashnikov

    Citizen/Loyalist Players, what can be done to improve the faction?

    One major issue that I think is true for not just the citizen faction but rather all characters is that you don't really have any needs to fulfill. Hunger and thirst can be staved off on a steady diet of slop rations and Breen's Reserve, you never have to own more than one shirt as it never gets...
  6. Goulashnikov

    The S2K Pandemic

    If they're not doing IC training then real shit they should be. Not just for the obvious S2K practice reason but because thats what they'd be doing anyways when not either in stasis or on mission.
  7. Goulashnikov

    ADD Chewing Gum, PLEASE!

    No joke, +support. There is already so little to buy with credits so fuck it, why not?
  8. Goulashnikov

    Suggestion Expansion of Black Market selling options

    You can go to a bar and buy alcohol, you can buy a ration off a civi, or sell the CiD you find off a dead guy in person or buy one off a citizen. Rebel RP already has little interaction with the citizen faction, it doesn’t need even less.
  9. Goulashnikov

    Agreed Perspective timeline

    Now AP will end halfway through my second 3 hours class on Tuesdays instead of the end of it. Please kill me. But yeah +support throw us Americans a bone
  10. Goulashnikov

    Locked suitcase

    But if the suitcase is locked then how will the explosion get out?
  11. Goulashnikov

    Citizen/Loyalist Players, what can be done to improve the faction?

    About a week ago, I posted a thread asking Willard players who don't play citizens what could be done to change that fact and get them more interested in the faction? Before I begin with this thread, if that applies to you then please do check that thread out and leave your opinion and/or vote...
  12. Goulashnikov

    Nº29 EMBRACE THE FUTURE BILL

    **John Doe says** “Hey Officer, check this out!” /me takes the bottle and tilts all its contents into his mouth, he begins to convulse on the ground and dies in front of the Civil Protection Officer, changing the trajectory of his life forever.
  13. Goulashnikov

    The S2K Pandemic

    I had a feeling it was when I first heard about Sector War! If you don't mind, may I DM you on Discord so we can discuss it a bit?
  14. Goulashnikov

    The S2K Pandemic; Part 2 | Degrading Roleplay Quality Abroad

    I'll start off with what I said in a different thread about how, as someone on the outside-looking in, views what occured the other day: I did not lose a character on Saturday, nor was I even in the crowd of tier-1s gunned down. But just seeing the reaction to this event has made me rethink...
  15. Goulashnikov

    The S2K Pandemic

Back
Top