Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Kappatalist

  1. Kappatalist

    i remember czesui

    i remember czesui
  2. Kappatalist

    Neonity is a hero in this house

    Neonity is a hero in this house
  3. Kappatalist

    Discussion how ass is my faction

    think about it
  4. Kappatalist

    Delete this

    Delete this
  5. Kappatalist

    District One - General Feedback

    I didn't play after the map change, or on the day of it, and neither for the first few days or so as I was busy. But District 1 is probably the strongest Willard pre-event of the 3, both of the others (T6, D47) are remembered fondly and I enjoyed them a lot but they both had far more serious...
  6. Kappatalist

    Hello. Sushi.

    Hello. Sushi.
  7. Kappatalist

    13 paragraph complaint post? We are SO back

    13 paragraph complaint post? We are SO back
  8. Kappatalist

    Suggestion Marlboro Pack = One Cigarette

    Whilst we're on the topic, pretty please like, double or triple smoking time. One cigarette gets me through like 2 /me's max
  9. Kappatalist

    Suggestion Remove automatic /mes

    There is a setting to get rid of this, but for some reason a lot of the newly added ones don't seem to come under it (Coughing, and examining players)
  10. Kappatalist

    https://willard.network/forums/threads/here-is-practical-explanation-about-next-life-purpose-of-h...

    https://willard.network/forums/threads/here-is-practical-explanation-about-next-life-purpose-of-human-life-philosophical-religious-facts-theories-etc.4050/
  11. Kappatalist

    I LOVE SHOOT 2 MISS!!!!

    I LOVE SHOOT 2 MISS!!!!
  12. Kappatalist

    Have you tried looting trash bags, you can also disable /me under chat settings

    Have you tried looting trash bags, you can also disable /me under chat settings
  13. Kappatalist

    no i want the game to roleplay for me can we add more auto /mes

    no i want the game to roleplay for me can we add more auto /mes
  14. Kappatalist

    yo u got any auths?

    yo u got any auths?
  15. Kappatalist

    World of Willardcraft (Gameplay discussion)

    I think too much emphasis was or perhaps is put onto workshifts to fix citizen RP when just like events (and they kinda are events) they're there to shift RP forward a bit but they don't make citizenRP. CitizenRP should be able to sustain itself through stores and groups working together or...
Back
Top