Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Kitty

  1. Kitty

    Vera Tanović PK Appeal

    Some context for those who are not in the loop about "Vera being saved" as it seems to be brought up often. I am not omniscient, so I encourage anyone to correct me if I'm wrong. After a railway worker was killed by an officer of the precinct, an armed group of company men gathered at the...
  2. Kitty

    Vera Tanović PK Appeal

    I want to add to this by saying that Vera took no escalating actions once it was clear that she was not going to get any justice. Once the lieutenants decided that Lavoie was not going to be punished, she did not attempt to sabotage him further, or call upon a third party to harm him. She simply...
  3. Kitty

    Vera Tanović PK Appeal

    Well, she did not know why she was attacked in the first place, I OOCLY did not know why she was attacked in the first place, even after a week of her death. The whole point of the appeal is to learn the reasons why. So it is as earnest an answer as it gets. The lies of which I am told are not...
  4. Kitty

    Vera Tanović PK Appeal

    I recall either one of the bodyguards (you in this case) or the suit (do not remember if it was a D7 Councillor or someone from the Captaincy) commenting about how the peasants of D1 were gawking at them in the street. I think you might be confusing that with Vera, though logs will tell...
  5. Kitty

    Vera Tanović PK Appeal

    Before I begin, please verify any claim I make via logs or whatever means are available. Now on to the first point. - Vera first met Lavoie during the railway riot, at which point he brought her to the clinic where they had a lovely chat while waiting out the storm (not exactly a hostile...
  6. Kitty

    Vera Tanović PK Appeal

    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44624629 Steam Name: Kitty Discord Name: kittyrina. Character Name: Vera Tanović Reason for Appeal: Originally, I was not going to make an appeal for Vera, but after the insistence of several people, here I am. My main goal has been to be informed and have things be...
  7. Kitty

    GOVERNOR GONE - ELECTIONS - SIGNUPS

    From the lowest lobby to the highest rooftop, the people of District 1 want Vera as their Governor! Vera Tanović, pillar of her community, caretaker of Apartment Block Two, and the voice of her people, says enough to the plight of District 1. A fighter, not only willing to fight against...
  8. Kitty

    Business Energoprom

  9. Kitty

    Business Energoprom

  10. Kitty

    Loyalist Karina Orlova

    "Alright, one last look before Paris." <:: Boot-up sequence ready ::> <:: Initializing basic system modules ::> <:: Verifying machine integrity ::> <:: Detecting storage drives ::> <:: Checking CID registry ::> RTNW-88431 (local node) .............. [OK] EnergopromAdmin (domain controller)...
  11. Kitty

    V3 Faction Logos - Contest

    Attempting a departure from the more overly complicated designs of the past, focusing more on simplicity, even if somewhat basic and boring. I would imagine that the Combine would view it through a more utilitarian lens rather than encouraging creativity. I think the v2 designs were all too...
  12. Kitty

    Kitty's Collaborator Application

    How do we prosper? Is it through money? Perhaps through power? The answer might differ for everyone, yet there is one aspect that cannot be denied: persuasion. We survive by molding views. The art of convincing others, so they give you what you want, so they do not see you as a threat, is how...
  13. Kitty

    SHADOW OF VLADIVOSTOK: DENUKE-LEAR BUNKER

    Steam Name: Kitty Discord Name: kittyrina. Tagline: PATROL-6 Rank: i3 What is something your character fears most?: Bugs, insectoids, critters, anything creepy-crawly What is something that disgusts your character?: Black armbands, general lower-class
Back
Top