Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Lab

  1. Lab

    District One - General Feedback

    crazy aura
  2. Lab

    District One - General Feedback

    (I did not play the event) But from what I've seen I don't think it's fair to call them "staff characters", if you're implying they're asspulls. They're the faction leads. At what point are the local leaders of the faction allowed to exercise their IC influence? Only if they've achieved the...
  3. Lab

    Players associated with Jeffrey Epstein found unbanned on Willard Networks

    Players associated with Jeffrey Epstein found unbanned on Willard Networks
  4. Lab

    District One - General Feedback

    didn't play d1 0/10
  5. Lab

    Lab's Character Auth App

    Preface: I’ve noticed an increased stringency applied with other character auths, so I’ve put a lot of effort into maximising the chances of this being successful. Please be lenient and understanding. How many characters do you have? None. What do you want authorization for?: Friendship...
  6. Lab

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: exclusiverewards.fr Message: 🎉🎉🎉CONGRATULATIONS!!!🎉🎉🎉 City 13 Resident. You are our 1,000,000th customer! 🌟 You have been selected for a chance to receive a FREE Gateway™️ Desktop Computer! 🖥️ 📁 Intel Pentium 4 Processor 2.66 GHz 📁 256MB DDR-SDRAM, 80GB HD, 48x CD-RW 📁 19-inch...
  7. Lab

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: EllaGxX Message: Hey! Are you OK? I’m horny looking for cock! 🍆 My husband just died and I looking for a man to satisfy my my needs QUICK! Visit [⚠️MALWARE BLOCKED⚠️] to see our hot horny sexy girls! ❤️😻 No credit card no details no bullshit! Just fucking hot sex intercourse! 🍑💕💞...
  8. Lab

    Free Cities - Lore Concept

    50,000 - 100,000 being "signifcantly larger than Combine-occupied city populations" doesn't make sense. Aren't there still billions of people sequestered into 100 or so cities? There'd be tens of millions cramped in each city at least
  9. Lab

    Thoughts on server whitelist

    I +support you being a strong independent gay man but -support everything else you said
  10. Lab

    Thoughts on server whitelist

    Summarising the main points because I respect people don't want to read a 2,000+ word essay. This application format has been tried, and has either led to poor outcomes or only works on servers with a fundamentally different mission to Willard. Willard benefits from an open-door policy...
  11. Lab

    Thoughts on server whitelist

    Foreword: Long ass post! (sorry!) If you want to read the solution to the problem (and skip all the boring polemics) skip to the last subheading "The sensible compromise". - This idea is good conceptually but its execution seems quite bad and will lead to the worst possible outcomes with...
  12. Lab

    Accepted Councillor Horatio Kingsley - Combine Labour Co-Operative

    I guess... I just don't see why it needs to so closely mimic the aesthetics of the British Labour Party. This would be more appropriate if we were in city 2 Though kamil deserves the blame for starting the labour larp.... curse you kamil!!!!!
  13. Lab

    Accepted Councillor Horatio Kingsley - Combine Labour Co-Operative

    Is it possible this could be made more France-themed? Why it gotta be the British Labour Party we're in France
  14. Lab

    What did you guys think of Deltarune Chapter 5? also bob undertale: [ATTACH]

    What did you guys think of Deltarune Chapter 5? also bob undertale:
  15. Lab

    [ATTACH]

Back
Top