Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Limeao

  1. Limeao

    'Forever Autumn' - FEEDBACK THREAD

    We did all that propping on Friday and it took ages, but I think it was worth it. We wanted it to really feel lived in, and not just some barren as dull coast line. I think we might have over estimated how long it would take to walk the whole distance. In my head I think we thought it might have...
  2. Limeao

    'Forever Autumn' - FEEDBACK THREAD

    Forever Autumn An event in which you deliver some mail. Thanks for taking part in my first Expo-event. I hope you enjoyed your long hike through the coast. Please leave any feedback you have, and any screenshots you might have taken! Thanks to @pyromancer and @maui for the help.
  3. Limeao

    CABIN FEVER - FEEDBACK

    CABIN FEVER The demon of Olga is dead! Outpost Manson is free to rebuild in relative safety. //Thanks to @pyromancer @maui @nmjc for playing event roles and supplying music. Please leave any and all feedback! And most importantly I hope you all enjoyed it! Thanks!
  4. Limeao

    STAIR WAY TO HEAVEN (FEEDBACK)

    Yeah, this event plot wise was a bit of a nothing burger, and intentionally so. It's really to serve as a set up, and I was planning on having more of a discussion post-event about going forward. Though I had to dip quickly and deal with some other stuff. Do expect a continuation of some of the...
  5. Limeao

    STAIR WAY TO HEAVEN (FEEDBACK)

    STAIR WAY TO HEAVEN A Limeao event. Thanks for taking part in my first event on Willard. I hope you enjoyed it, and were able to over look some of the little mistakes. (Trying to tp, do /events and fix broken props on your own, is a pain in the ass.) I'd like to thank @pyromancer and Maui...
  6. Limeao

    [RESISTANCE] His Last Gift

    Application format: IC Name: 'Hogan' Who are they: A privateer and fisherman, turned ferryman and smuggler. After losing his vessel and his crew on a job for Foreman. He's made his way to Geneva with thanks to his rescuers. The very same ones that have welcomed him into their fold. Now a fresh...
  7. Limeao

    OPERATION: LOST AT SEA - Feedback Thread

    Got rescued and avoided getting eaten by bugs. I had a good time, would get ship wrecked again.
Back
Top