Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by melodicwaste

  1. melodicwaste

    [ATTACH]

  2. melodicwaste

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: Itouikukuro0576 Message: I'm interested.
  3. melodicwaste

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: Itouikukuro0576 Message: Something terrible is going to happen.
  4. melodicwaste

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: Itouikukuro0576 Message: Something terrible is going to happen.
  5. melodicwaste

    vote solomon

    It's already checkmate.
  6. melodicwaste

    #BENOTAFRAID[ATTACH]

    #BENOTAFRAID
  7. melodicwaste

    Civil Protection .45 PARABELLUM BLOODHOUND

    INTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLO...
  8. melodicwaste

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: Itouikukuro0576 Message: PERIMETER ESTABLISHED SHOOT TO KILL ORDERS ISSUED TRESPASSERS REMOVED RESOURCE EXTRACTION IMMINENT
  9. melodicwaste

    VOTE NURSE HARROW

    VOTE NURSE HARROW
  10. melodicwaste

    Discussion how ass is my faction

    I really liked it. But I think my execution should've dragged on for longer. And I don't really like people using the gas masks, or black command tunics.
  11. melodicwaste

    Civil Protection sǝɯosoɯoɹɥƆ pɐᗺ

    The video is called "March Into Nowhere".
  12. melodicwaste

    Who want me ? [ATTACH]

    Who want me ?
  13. melodicwaste

    District One - General Feedback

    Wraygun: and also props to melodicwaste for her amazing characters and superb writing ability
Back
Top