Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Mullet

  1. Mullet

    OMEGA: Minge? Baiter? Or Just a Bad Roleplayer?

    These posts become more and more deranged by the day...
  2. Mullet

    Accepted Dragu's CMRU Application

    Hi @Dragu, Following consultation with the OOC and IC faction management for v3 CMRU we're pleased to say that your application is ACCEPTED with the practicing competency of a Nursing Practitioner, which is the highest rank we're now offering before we open our doors ICly. If you have any...
  3. Mullet

    Lurking will not be tolerated. -20 social credits citizen.

    Lurking will not be tolerated. -20 social credits citizen.
  4. Mullet

    A female Precinct-Sat officer, 2007.

    Certifiable W
  5. Mullet

    Best Staff member Award! (VOTE)

    I can't believe you forgot about me after all those passionate nights :| (I can't think of a better meme format.. love you really @LyingFox ❤️)
  6. Mullet

    Alternative Newspaper Design for V3

    I think the colour scheme is iffy, but by and large it probably fits the sleeker and sharper look of HL:A that'll be more relevant for v3 which is comparatively nicer to the grime of HL2. Maybe I'm being dumb though, it's 2:30 am /shrug
  7. Mullet

    V2 - Best moments

    @Atom gets credit for these, 10/10 filmwork. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jZmzM6UtRwUAtliMM?invite=cr-MSxjTTksMjE2MzI1ODcw https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jZmExjK4x8bS7FOSp?invite=cr-MSxnTFEsMjE2MzI1ODcw My best GM moment to date.
  8. Mullet

    Events mean nothing now.

    Had some ideas for rebel-based objectives in the region which would have run consecutively to the guerrilla stuff. Didn't pan out... I've got some ideas for TLM though. Hopefully they can be implemented. I've yet to speak to Robert in depth.
  9. Mullet

    Events mean nothing now.

    Wanted to slow the rate of escalation. Not to be :(
  10. Mullet

    Events mean nothing now.

    OCIN as a target has always been a bit.. bad as a target. The functions for how it goes typically are too disruptive or not disruptive enough to combine RP. I think it'd be better for something like, attacking a railway/transit hub which would lessen the D20 chances for synths as parts of events...
  11. Mullet

    Events mean nothing now.

    Ah, ok! I can't really do much about this perception, as it's less so about just me and more the thoughts of people. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, my own would be that this isn't accurate to the reality but yeh.
  12. Mullet

    Events mean nothing now.

    I do think on reflection more could have been done before the advent of the bunker to figure out how infiltrators would be balanced re: being found beyond dumb luck. Though, again, that then becomes a concern regarding how it isn't then unfair against the guys who are IC and playing the...
  13. Mullet

    Events mean nothing now.

    Mm. Was I introduced to Willard through OTA? Yes. Was it my first and principal WL for a period? Yes. Since then, I've gotten a CivPro WL and CMU WL having come back having left Willard for a time on a long hiatus. After which I then rejoined OTA via another application. I don't think it's...
  14. Mullet

    Events mean nothing now.

    TLM... is the ending for v2...?
  15. Mullet

    Events mean nothing now.

    I think event staff counted approximately eight executions during the period between rebels. I'm guessing these executions were issued for reasons of less consequence then spying on the bunker with the intent to kill off the rebellion. I don't buy into the argument that you don't like the idea...
Back
Top