Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Orion

  1. Orion

    District One - General Feedback

    One of the highlights of the event. Was fun watching the whale demolish everything in its path.
  2. Orion

    District One - General Feedback

    I thought the event was good. Had some interesting roleplay, lost a hand to some Serbians, and made some ride or die friends. Any rumors of Carter being a cannibal are fabricated and untrue. The interim event in between part 1 and 2 of D1 was kind of a nothingburger for me though.
  3. Orion

    Lab's Character Auth App

    i will be your friend on a totally unrelated note how do you feel about cannibalism
  4. Orion

    Citizen 'Ben'

    add relationships then add Carter I want to see all the nice things you have to say about him!!!!
  5. Orion

    Citizen Carter - The Survivor

    We're literally in Paris Your bait has no power here
  6. Orion

    Citizen Carter - The Survivor

    Desperation Rage Instability WIP
  7. Orion

    In-Character Joe Moter

    wtf why even bother with v3 if there's no joe moter
  8. Orion

    My Fellow Willardians

    Joe Moter is not a man. Joe Moter is an idea. And ideas are bulletproof.
  9. Orion

    Start V2 final arc end

    i will find a way to mass shotcop in v3 dont worry people i wont let that v2 spark die out
  10. Orion

    Nº25 Sanctioned-Relationship Act

    this is vile
  11. Orion

    Loyalist Anti-Biotic Group

    the cure to male loneliness is vortigaunt racism
  12. Orion

    Decline in RP Standards | Inappropriate RP

    lol wtf on god frfr this is how i speak
  13. Orion

    Decline in RP Standards | Inappropriate RP

    That I wasn’t aware of. I remember seeing something about a French and Spanish speaking server a while back. I guess it makes sense then. I’m in no way putting people down who aren’t very fluent in English. Apologies if that’s what it sounded like.
Back
Top