Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by SlugGirl

  1. SlugGirl

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: NotAPaintersName Message: I'm sorry! I'll try to remember D0GL0V3R_FR4NC3! I'm still getting use to all this! Back in my days, I used to compose long letters, and I would have to wait weeks to receive my husband's answer! This would have made my youth so much easier when we were away...
  2. SlugGirl

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: NotAPaintersName Message: What? My weight is completely normal! Who is this! I'm bringing this forward to my superior Scordato! This is unacceptable behavior!
  3. SlugGirl

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: NotAPaintersName Message: Who is this? Did I do something wrong? I thought that's what all the kids did nowdays! I had to figure it out too, to make sure it was safe enough for little ones!
  4. SlugGirl

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: NotAPaintersName Message: I'm Monet! I thought my username was quite clever due to the French Painter, Claude Monet! Who is this? Do I need to talk to my boss about this?
  5. SlugGirl

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: NotAPaintersName Message: I thought we were meant to be confidential, Okada! That is such a silly cover, putting numbers into your username. I should have done the same!
  6. SlugGirl

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: NotAPaintersName Message: I want to be able to do that too! I think I have a picture of my husband somewhere in here! Do you think the internet people will impersonate him if I use his picture?
  7. SlugGirl

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: NotAPaintersName Message: I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make your wifi break! How do I close this thing safely so that nobody steal my identity online?
  8. SlugGirl

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: NotAPaintersName Message: Who is this? I saw that! Wait I figured out how to make it bigger!
  9. SlugGirl

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: NotAPaintersName Message: I think he's a fine kid, indeed. Have you seen my glasses? I can barely see what's written on the screen! Can I make the font bigger?!
  10. SlugGirl

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: NotAPaintersName Message: All I see on my monitor is this scary cartoon thing, what even is this?
  11. SlugGirl

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: NotAPaintersName Message: I don't have my glasses, what's going on now? Too many things going on my screen! I'm lost.
  12. SlugGirl

    a collection of d1 media

    Monet opens the fucking gate 'cause I'm an old crane and I ain't doing parkour in this bitch before continuing to run to save the day. -Me, waiting while people do combat rp. And I'll do it again, bitch. (I love you)
  13. SlugGirl

    Citizen The Good Doctor

    Monet not being there is almost a tragedy 👀
  14. SlugGirl

    Civil Protection The Bulgar thug turned officer.

    If it's not our little Tender ♥
  15. SlugGirl

    Citizen The one who bore the name of 'Dez'

    @Madpro187 Updated relationship bio.
Back
Top