Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Sushi082

  1. Sushi082

    hi czesui hiiii

    hi czesui hiiii
  2. Sushi082

    harrow > solomon > baba > danny > violet only sane order

    harrow > solomon > baba > danny > violet only sane order
  3. Sushi082

    Civil Protection .45 PARABELLUM BLOODHOUND

    i know this reference
  4. Sushi082

    c'est la vie as they say.......

    c'est la vie as they say.......
  5. Sushi082

    Civil Protection It doesn't know what it is.

    Still a W.I.P but figured I'd get it down.
  6. Sushi082

    Discussion how ass is my faction

    I agree with the gasmasks thing, we should have it limited to the green-ish masks because we're meant to not really have the white ones. Uniforms I don't mind as much because I can see clothes being tossed at someone and saying "wear this". Otherwise I've not had many issues, nor have many...
  7. Sushi082

    Citizen forlorn example of this world

    you're missing the main character
  8. Sushi082

    car

    car
  9. Sushi082

    hello kappatalist

    hello kappatalist
  10. Sushi082

    server

    server
  11. Sushi082

    Only good thing you've ever said RickiShade

    Only good thing you've ever said RickiShade
  12. Sushi082

    /scenetextadd As you get close to this door you die immediately to toxic fumes (contact admins...

    /scenetextadd As you get close to this door you die immediately to toxic fumes (contact admins to be pked)
  13. Sushi082

    i thought we was besties :(

    i thought we was besties :(
Back
Top