Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Valeto

  1. Valeto

    Discussion how ass is my faction

    Basically what I meant as well, he just knows how to write it better lmao. The faction is in a perfect state it just needs the QOL changes.
  2. Valeto

    Discussion how ass is my faction

    Pretty much lmao. Again forgive me but I was eager to just post things and some of your initial comments gave me the idea of the part 2 feedback. I technically agree with your statements but with a glimmer of my own seasonings Edit - I just realised that I said "I agree with your statements"...
  3. Valeto

    Discussion how ass is my faction

    This is coming as a comment to *Omega's* post (Though beware I didn't read the entire thing so forgive me if I missed out on something or completely spoke out on the wrong side of my feedback) Part 2 of my review regarding how the precinct/civpro should operate in my personal experience from...
  4. Valeto

    Discussion how ass is my faction

    Right now the faction seems extremely uncentralised and giving an opinion on it is hard. We didn't see much of the integration part which I personally wanted the most as it would have been amazing to see how a gang operated police force starts to slowly refurbish as the modern civpro albeit...
  5. Valeto

    Union Worker Lorenz Turner

    Broo add Tendenski
  6. Valeto

    District One - General Feedback

    I give D1 a 8/10 but there was room for improvement. At some point the event became extremly stale and relied on players to not afk and wait for events or such. At some point, I believe everything simmered down to a collective bunch- The gang warfare was not as big as I imagined, most of the...
  7. Valeto

    Put City 17 in Sofia

    As a Bulgarian living in Sofia please do this in Sofia lmao. I confirm that most of the buildings in the game, I've literally seen in real life. MAKE c17 GREAT AGAIN
  8. Valeto

    Citizen The one who bore the name of 'Dez'

    Probably not much to cook with but Tendenski?
  9. Valeto

    Civil Protection The Bulgar thug turned officer.

    Theme Ivan 'Tender' Tendenski The last few weeks were exciting . . . \ / . . . I believe in my actions- I've always worked for myself Though as of lately, I cared for others . . . \ / . . . I started to live for my comrades.. Even if that meant someone has to die \\...
  10. Valeto

    Citizen The Good Doctor

    Add Tendenski if it's possibru
  11. Valeto

    Civil Protection PARAMEDIC HILL RIDLEY // DISTRICT 1

    I forgot people made these. It's fun reading the quality onces
  12. Valeto

    hello hello hai

    Welcome Melonnnn. It's great here
  13. Valeto

    DISTRICT 1 FEEDBACK

    Pure cinema so far.
Back
Top