Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anti-Citizen Most wanted woman

Bighomer

Active member
Joined
Aug 11, 2025
Messages
52

MOST WANTED.png​
My mind.
-------------------------

"Where do I stand in the halls of history?
A street thug like many of you."


Finally, away from that district.
Clawed myself out of the sewers and
that place..
Don't feel the same like I used to.
There's some strength left in me,
went through hell and back,
I'll
spit in the Devil's face again.

------------------------------------
​
I never was a saint, never will be.
Won’t be a fucking philanthropist either, but I at least try.
At least I try...
Facken' 'ell, look where that got me?
Doesn't mattah', I have other priorities now, don't have to focus on taking care of a shit-bin anymore.
-------------------------------------
When I first came to
D1, I was optimistic, full of hope until I met.. a two-faced man that only knew how to murder and not much else, he caused so much shit to this district that I had no other choice besides to chop ‘em up.
I’m not letting another idiot roam the streets starting riots like nothing else, leading people to their own deaths, eh?
We’ve had those types all across history, all of them died the same.
Alone, forgotten, never to be missed again.

-------------------------------------------------
End of the line, sugar.
It just goes down from here, eh?
Enjoy the sun while you still see it.
An eternal struggle, sunshine.
Lucille2.png
"The only picture of me before the world ended, the only
thing giving me some sort of hope..."

partyfire3.png​
Stressful.png​
"Eh? What'ca mean 'wanted'? That's in the past, sugar."

WANTED123.png

----------------------------------------------------
"Kiss America goodbye, sugar..."


Lucille Harper Poster-Finale.pngEnd of the line, sugar.
This place burned me good, eh?
At least I got my boys out, fulfilled my promise.
Don't know where to go from 'ere, does it matter anymore?
Facken' 'ell, this has to be the fourth time the world crumbles in front of me.
That.. tower, the tower of Babel as Vasil calls it... gives me the fucking creeps.

Vera' died, not surprised.
Knew she would end up on the wrong side of the tracks, the fat-fucking-Jap' mustered all of his strength to get my old, ill-bred coworker to put her underground.
Never liked Katrien to begin with...
Politics, fucking politics. Knew diplomacy wouldn't go anywhere, that's why I told the peeps' that were organizing the large book-burning outside of the apartments to rush the train, they had no other options besides that.
... I miss
Renauld, he knew something like this would happen if the Appaches' got a single crumb of power, instead his fuckin' nephew let the fat-fuckin'-ill'-bred Jap' roam around all he wants.
Should've slit his throat when he was injured and when I was dragging his wounded ass...
Should've just stayed in the shadows, let everythin' blow out.

Tried me' best, now I'll let others burn themselves out on their own volition..

Got boys to take care of.. even if most of them are dead.
I'll make sure they won't get buried in the fucking sewers again, eh?


123512351235.png
 

Attachments

  • MOST WANTED.png
    MOST WANTED.png
    92.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Stressful.png
    Stressful.png
    248.7 KB · Views: 0
  • MOST WANTED WOMAN1.jpg
    MOST WANTED WOMAN1.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
If you want me to add character relations, make requests, I'll probably update this bio' eventually! (Once the character dies or something, I don't particularly like char' relations in bios').
sucker-vampire.gif
 
Last edited:
Never could wrap my mind around that fat-fucking-ill’-bred-Jap’.
How can ya' be a communist and rich at the same time? How can ya' be for the people when y'tax 'em into oblivion and don't do shit yourself?
He can rot in this district for all I care, there’s not much sand in the hourglass left for ‘em.
Nearly got me killed because he couldn't handle the thought of people dislikin' 'em and trying to oppose 'em.
Fuck you saying fuck me for?
 
Updated the bio', replaced some images, some text here and there.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top