Valeto
Member
- Joined
- Jan 29, 2024
- Messages
- 17
- Thread Author
- #1
The last few weeks were exciting . . . \
/ . . . I believe in my actions- I've always worked for myself
Though as of lately, I cared for others . . . \
/ . . . I started to live for my comrades.. Even if that meant someone has to die
\\
/ /
/ . . . I believe in my actions- I've always worked for myself
/ . . . I started to live for my comrades.. Even if that meant someone has to die
\\
I have definitely bitten off more than I can chew - For the precinct.
/ But we shall see.. how the future turns out.\

I work for the greater good.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Chapter 1 - The Blood We Spill
.. .. .. . / // We finally escaped the district, I've done a terrible deed - but orders had to be followed, I've worked too long alone and only recently, I found out that the new horizon had someone far greater than me, watching over me, aiding me.. Aiding him.. I believe in this cause and it shall perceive my vision as true only after contact's been reached.
I have made friends, lesser enemies and rivals with sportmanship, although, I fear that one day this will all disappear, because nobody will find a use for the time spent. I can only hope that this advocation for my life was because people trust in what I am doing.. I want to save my comrades. .. ... .. // /
Chapter 2 - Intermezzo
.. .. .. . / / / // Our arrival's already been noticed in the new region. It appears my trial's been post-poned, I found out that a few sources have had the courage to do that.. I suppose that it's a blessing for now. I've been observing the locals in the new zone and already set gears in motion, I don't know if this would work though, a lot of people need to be swayed for this, though it appears that I was notified about some distrust or opposite interests colliding with mine, I hope that they remain simple and neutral. As the days in the train went by we appear to have been given a second chance, I can already see a promising future if everyone plays their cards right. Speaking of cards, I deliberately kept the queen of clubs, I feel lucky with it. I've got to find a source if income as well, I don't think that being a thug might work in this place nor do I want to return to old habits, I'm being watched after all and I better not disappoint. A select few will have the decency to work with me and my peers, I just gotta figure out which ones? . .. ....... . / / /
/ But we shall see.. how the future turns out.\

I work for the greater good.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Chapter 1 - The Blood We Spill
.. .. .. . / // We finally escaped the district, I've done a terrible deed - but orders had to be followed, I've worked too long alone and only recently, I found out that the new horizon had someone far greater than me, watching over me, aiding me.. Aiding him.. I believe in this cause and it shall perceive my vision as true only after contact's been reached.
I have made friends, lesser enemies and rivals with sportmanship, although, I fear that one day this will all disappear, because nobody will find a use for the time spent. I can only hope that this advocation for my life was because people trust in what I am doing.. I want to save my comrades. .. ... .. // /
Chapter 2 - Intermezzo
.. .. .. . / / / // Our arrival's already been noticed in the new region. It appears my trial's been post-poned, I found out that a few sources have had the courage to do that.. I suppose that it's a blessing for now. I've been observing the locals in the new zone and already set gears in motion, I don't know if this would work though, a lot of people need to be swayed for this, though it appears that I was notified about some distrust or opposite interests colliding with mine, I hope that they remain simple and neutral. As the days in the train went by we appear to have been given a second chance, I can already see a promising future if everyone plays their cards right. Speaking of cards, I deliberately kept the queen of clubs, I feel lucky with it. I've got to find a source if income as well, I don't think that being a thug might work in this place nor do I want to return to old habits, I'm being watched after all and I better not disappoint. A select few will have the decency to work with me and my peers, I just gotta figure out which ones? . .. ....... . / / /
Last edited:


