Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lab's Character Auth App

Lab

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
283
Preface: I’ve noticed an increased stringency applied with other character auths, so I’ve put a lot of effort into maximising the chances of this being successful. Please be lenient and understanding.

How many characters do you have?

None.

What do you want authorization for?:

Friendship.

Character(s) you're requesting authorization for:
Not yet created..

Write an explanation of how your character obtains this authorization:
So, a lot of my characters on V2 struggled to make friends. Not sure why, but it was really sad. I was wondering if it was possible that a few players on V3 could be forced by admins to be my character’s friends. They have to be nice to my character and be their friend, if they choose to ignore my character or be mean to them they get warned and banned.

Didn’t have any particular players in mind and was hoping for some volunteers or if not, admins would draw from the hat randomly and force a few players to do this. Maybe some nice pro-RP admins could do this.

How beneficial to your own RP and the servers is your authorization?:

On a scale of 1-10 probably like a 7.

Pros of your authorization: More RP, and I get to roleplay something I’ve never roleplayed before: having friends.
Cons of your authorization:

If you have any questions about the specifics of this auth, please let me know. Thanks.
 
Hello Lab,

Thank you for your interest in applying; however, we will be denying this application. We are trying to avoid the amount of characters that have friends through applications when there is an in-character way of befriending people.
 
Hello Lab,

Consider your application
Accepted
I am proud to say I have personally created a character to become your best friend!
His name is Michael Smith. I must warn you that he is xenophobic, racist, misogynistic, misandrist, homophobic, transphobic, classist, ableist, ageist, elitist, anti-intellectual, anti-economy, anti-environmentalist, anti-ecologist, anti-child, anti-worker, anti-union, anti-art, anti-music, anti-literacy, anti-science, anti-religion and hates any position in the political spectrum.

I trust you to keep IC as IC however, and for their friendship to blossom.

- Badger
 
Hello Lab,

Consider your application
Accepted
I am proud to say I have personally created a character to become your best friend!
His name is Michael Smith. I must warn you that he is xenophobic, racist, misogynistic, misandrist, homophobic, transphobic, classist, ableist, ageist, elitist, anti-intellectual, anti-economy, anti-environmentalist, anti-ecologist, anti-child, anti-worker, anti-union, anti-art, anti-music, anti-literacy, anti-science, anti-religion and hates any position in the political spectrum.

I trust you to keep IC as IC however, and for their friendship to blossom.

- Badger
Lab forced to RP with Edward Urey.
 
i will be your friend
on a totally unrelated note how do you feel about cannibalism
 
Back
Top