wysiwyg
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Oct 8, 2022
- Messages
- 197
- Thread Author
- #1




"Everybody's to blame when y'can't play the game,
I've been namin' an' blamin' for my own faults an' actions.
It's a hassle gettin' outta bed when your body is abused,
Ain't no way out 'cept blame myself.
I know - you know - they know - we know.
I wanna do better but I don't know how."

"When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful.
A miracle - Oh, it was beautiful. Magical.
And all the birds in the tress, well they could sing so happily.
So joyfully - Oh playfully watching me."
-The Logical Song


Doesn't Give a Fuck
Whether you done something good or bad, so long as it doesn't affect her or has to do something about it - Makayla just straight up doesn't give a fuck. She does what she wants, when she wants; If she wants to go for a smoke, she does. If she's done grievous damage to a person while fighting, she still doesn't give a fuck... You did 'attack' Makayla, after all
Side note: "I'm an asshole but I ain't a monster."

A Stubborn Ass
With her attitude comes the relentless side of it. She will try her best to finish what shit has been kicked off, if it involves her directly. From the mundane to the fights against jacked six foot men smacked on cocaine while having her shit pushed in. Makayla will leave the fight when she's victorious or if it's nearly curtains for her.
"I ain't hear no bell, motherfucker!"

Prison Rules - Live By, Die By
Going through the criminal underground and the judiciary system, she's learned a lot; That is to respect the powerful and exploit the weak. Makayla lives by the mantra "You want it that bad? Pay up, fucker.", since before prison and before the criminality, she knows that everything in the world is not free and no one is coming to help you. "Oh, if someone corners you, you fuckin' fight dirty. Leave 'em hurt!"
"Girl, that doesn't sound like rules. That sounds like trauma."
-Jane Doe.

Last edited:

