Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bighomer's art dump / Cadaver Cartel artwork

Bighomer

Active member
Joined
Aug 11, 2025
Messages
52
Few character portraits of the Cadaver Cartel gang

Screenshot 2026-09-26 184248.png​


Mostly meant as a love letter to D1, drew a few character portraits and plan to add some stuff here in the future.
Mostly art that relates to D1, consider them as sketches the precinct made on the clinic gang.


@Fabevil Brehanu
Brehanu12.png
@mmate88 Mohawk
MOHAWK.png
@joe moter Ray Colton
1231231231111.png
Lucille
Screenshot 2026-09-26 190022.png
@LyingFox "Hey, Greek Vsauce here.." Cesar'e
Screenshot 2026-09-26 185757.png
@Hefestus Woodcock Vasil
Screenshot 2026-09-24 211116.png

Crackhead Lee @Ket
(There are many more funny versions of this drawing, love the character)
Screenshot 2026-09-23 193253.png

WHALE.png

Whale fight in the sewers.
WHALE-FIGHT.png

Random unrelated doodle.
Screenshot 2026-09-26 094216.png

D1 was lovely in terms of RP and the events that happened during it.
It really brought back the feeling I haven't had in a while in any RP environment.
The writing, the backstabbing, scheming, humanity, emotional moments and everything else that makes it worth the effort of making a character and roleplaying with others.
It was like getting the first click that made you consider RP as something viable, which is beautiful. I had the motivation to make art, to make a logo and apps' for stuff, hell a biography. Which is something most events or servers can't exactly pull out of me.

Still, I try to make most of my threads with some effort and love poured into them, even if they're scratchy and rough, I try to maintain some sense of honesty through them.
I wanted to get a quote from some other person that poured as much love into their projects, but decided against it since it would feel disingenuous to take the words of another person that had a passion for something else.
Still, good work, ET!
You beautiful bastards made the first three weeks of the event the most amazing stuff imaginable, be proud of yourselves!
Thanks, @Badger !

Keep rocking.
 

Attachments

  • 12312313.png
    12312313.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2026-09-23 193253.png
    Screenshot 2026-09-23 193253.png
    373.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2026-09-26 185757.png
    Screenshot 2026-09-26 185757.png
    424.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
For colored versions of Brehanu, Mohawk, Vasil, Ray since these three characters were very colorful.
1790441082604.png
And here.
1790441082632.png
Screenshot_2026-09-25_214637.png
ray.png

I'll probably add more D1 characters in the future, but for now?
I'll end it here.
See ya', space cowboy.
 
Last edited:
Ray Colton
His name is Ray-Ray.

1790440965169.png
Also, I'd like to mention the ridiculous amount of fun I have had this event. I had the amazing opportunity to run (then betray) my gang with Ket. I definitely couldn't have done it without our A grade staff team, my team for the event were top tier roleplayers, and I'm glad I could be apart of something so great. Even though we didn't 'win', we had a great time losing, I honestly hope I can do something like this again in the future. I probably will.

I'll probably play someone more cool next time around. Thank you, Badger and the event team.
 
Added the colored version of Mohawk, changed Cesar'e's portrait since the last one looked like a goblin.
;D
Much more is underway.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top