Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Loyalist -- Die, baby, die! --

Bighomer

Active member
Joined
Aug 11, 2025
Messages
52

Problems.. None, none at all, kamareden.png

Die, baby, die.png
"Hamburg...​
Been a while, ja?
I don't miss much from there, maybe my club.. my car.
Ay, Kameraden.
We're in Pah-ree now."

- Nangolo Reeperbahn
Always wante’ to dew’ much more in my life, I spent too much time dawdling on the past, but now?
It’s a clean slate, it’s a beautiful new world, ay?
Not as many lookers, everyone’s maimed in some way. ‘Sticks and stones’, as some Amerikan’ say.

Ladies, ladies, there's a few customers.png​
Dance your sorrows away, kameraden.
Danse’, danse’, danse’...
It worked back whe’, nein?

Ge’ your favorite girl, favorite song, favorite poiso’ and danse’ away!​

“Steine sind Steine, Kameraden.
I don’t like talkin’ about what happened back when, I am a new man! Free from sin, ja? Enjoy the chance to remake yourself, give yourself.. Something new, ay?”

The past.. no, no' much.png

 
Last edited:
@Bighomer apply here

WARNING: I AM *NOT* AN OPTIMATE! THIS IS A JOKE!
 
@Bighomer apply here

WARNING: I AM *NOT* AN OPTIMATE! THIS IS A JOKE!
-- RFELECTING THE PAIN OF THE PEOPLE THAT LOST ALL THEY HAD. --
"The Prince hails to no Roman LARPer."
D1 mfs.gif
 
Last edited:
Back
Top