Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

www.oldworldblues.net

Username: RockyMountainGrad89
Message: fuck is this retard on about?
 
Username: An0nym00se
Message:
got a closeup of one of the precincters or what ever theyre called. cameras a bit weird since he was walking close to me and had to back up. didnt like i was up close less than the camera in his face. arent they roasting in there? not feeling too confident theyre getting really aggressive so
1791058963556.png
 

oldworldblues

 
Last edited:
Username: letranger66
Message: BUYIng INK Printers!!! FRANCS ACCEPTED ONLY no miscellaneous supplies THANK YOU!!
 
Username: letranger66
Message: BUYIng INK Printers!!! FRANCS ACCEPTED ONLY no miscellaneous supplies THANK YOU!!
Username: DieseGroßeHure71
Message: I can hook you up, 500 francs, meet me behind the dumpster at 6 oclock <3
 
Username: DieseGroßeHure71
Message: I can hook you up, 500 francs, meet me behind the dumpster at 6 oclock <3
Username: letranger66
Message: 500 FRancs is ridiculous and your a snake oil salesman I hope your entire family and loved ones die
 
Username: letranger66
Message: 500 FRancs is ridiculous and your a snake oil salesman I hope your entire family and loved ones die
Username: agentorange2008
Message: Selling a premium Hewlett-Packard (HP) color inkjet printer for 300 francs. Brand-new, duplex printing, USB-B 2.0 compatible.
 
Username: conductorblue_95
Message: You're getting an absolutely wonderful deal with that one, I'd take it.
 
Username: agentorange2008
Message: Selling a premium Hewlett-Packard (HP) color inkjet printer for 300 francs. Brand-new, duplex printing, USB-B 2.0 compatible.
Username: letranger66
Message: loca tio nand time?
 
Username: RockyMountainGrad89
Message: anyone got any learning on how to speak French?
 
Username: agentorange2008
Message: Train car 6, row 7. One hour, be there.
Username letranger66
Message: i Am curren tly indisposed and i am unable to get up because of my Health and the person next to me is insist ent on me not straining myself. Never get married. I awill be available on the weekend
 
Username letranger66
Message: i Am curren tly indisposed and i am unable to get up because of my Health and the person next to me is insist ent on me not straining myself. Never get married. I awill be available on the weekend
Username: nucleicacid_13

Message: selling potatoes that boost your metabolism and your recovery 2 franc per, merchant guild approved
 
Username: areyouthere
Message: TGFpbwgSSBhbSBeZXJlLiBDb216Zpbmgtim
VGHHEpZWNIcyChcmUgdChicmUWENvbGxY3QgdGhl BSwgYW5kHYXNzZW1bGUgdG+1GbW9yaWVzLg
cmUySud We WFpci
$583xGJHXRpbmcgZmy HvdSwgTGFpb
TGFpb4ullg
QXJHMSECEVZTE-
QXJHSBCGVyZTE
SSdHN0ChicmUw
OXJHdSBzdGlbCBQ=GWZT8
 
Username: 5555555
Message:
0100000101101111011011000111100101101100001000000111000001111010001000000111101001110110011101000110110001100001011011110111000001110101011011100010000001110100011010000110111001110101011100000110110101110000011010100110110001110101011000010010000001101001011000100111100101110000011011000110101100100000011100000111010100100000011000010110111101101100001000000111100101100010011100000111010101111010001000000111011001101101001000000110000101101111011011000010000001000001011001000110110001110101011000010110011000101101010011010111011001100010011110010110000101101111001000000100101001110000011000010110011000101110

46°23'33.64"N 6°36'08.27"E
 
Username: 5555555
Message:
0100000101101111011011000111100101101100001000000111000001111010001000000111101001110110011101000110110001100001011011110111000001110101011011100010000001110100011010000110111001110101011100000110110101110000011010100110110001110101011000010010000001101001011000100111100101110000011011000110101100100000011100000111010100100000011000010110111101101100001000000111100101100010011100000111010101111010001000000111011001101101001000000110000101101111011011000010000001000001011001000110110001110101011000010110011000101101010011010111011001100010011110010110000101101111001000000100101001110000011000010110011000101110

46°23'33.64"N 6°36'08.27"E
Username: conductorblue_95
Message: not sure what you mean by that, but I'm not doing any digging for weird treasures.
 
Back
Top