Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.
Atle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Atle, I'd like to remind you that you are a Norwegian Fisherman. As such, all Norwegian characters must be given the Lost Coast fisherman playermodel and that includes all of your characters. If you attempt to refuse I will kill Delingo Notty, who will also be under the same model.
    Atle
    Atle
    Dear Rad-X, a potent anti-radiation medicine that bolsters the user's natural Radiation resistance. Taking it prior to exposure is recommended. Kind regards, Atle, "Radioactive cow".
    Yo Atle this be yo main man, me, I was thinkin I was gonna make a characta called "Pol Pot" and get him in da local government and shit. Text me when youz can bro, respekt yo main man Nick "Ali G" C(r)ompton.
    Atle
    Atle
    Dear NickBroSwaggerbroski, the fermented salad is gurgling and is on fire, please send help, thank you. Kind regards, Atle, "Ooze" Donkey.
    Dear Atle, I'd like to ask you, would you char ban my character, If I name him "Adolf Hitler", i am planning to getting him into Earth Administrator, Kind Regards Niklas "The German" Boi
    Atle
    Atle
    Dear Niklas, I hope you're having a nice day. HR just left the building to commit seppuku, please hold until we hire a new HR to thoroughly respond to your request, thank you. Kind regards, Atle, "Ketchup Bottle" Turtle.
    0xNiklas
    0xNiklas
    Dear Atle, Thanks for your kind answer. But Adolf Hitler needs to be reborn before, the Communism returns. Kind regards, Niklas "The German" Boi.
    Bennyfridge
    Bennyfridge
    Why are you copying my way of speech you unoriginal fuck, fuck you Niklas.
    Dear Atle, I would like to ask you, would my character be char banned if I would name him "Terry Davis", I am planning on getting him into CA. Kind Regards Benny "Civil Administrator" Fridge.
    Atle
    Atle
    Dear Benny, I would like to thoroughly congratulate you on your choice of names. I shall greatly look forward to blackmailing/stabbing you in the back with a melon. Kind regards, Atle "Fermented Cheese" Paste.
    Dear Atle, I'd like to inform you that your server sucks ass, Kind Regards, Benny "Vortigaunt Lead" Fridge.
    Atle
    Atle
    Dear Benny, I'd like to thoroughly thank you for your wonderful comment! Kind regards, Atle, "Salad Bowl" Ketchup.
    Bennyfridge
    Bennyfridge
    Thank you for your understanding, Long live CW servers. Kind regards, Benny "Vortigaunt Lead" Fridge.
    Atle
    Atle
    Thank you for your understanding Bennyfridge, long live donkey cream. Kind regards, Atle "Donkey Farmer" lard.
    ADP34TK.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back