Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. melodicwaste

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: nonakukoroni Message: This board is so dead. Nobody even fucking uses this place anymore. /talk/ on Lambdapedia is more active.
  2. melodicwaste

    Denied melodicwastes character authorization application

    Steam Name/ID: STEAM_1:1:508587632. How many characters do you have? 1. What do you want authorization for?: French language flags. Character(s) you're requesting authorization for: Sugiyama Hideyoshi How beneficial to your own RP and the servers is your authorization?: It'd allow me to...
  3. melodicwaste

    [ATTACH]

  4. melodicwaste

    [ATTACH]

  5. melodicwaste

    Civil Protection 「i don't remember lighting another. 」

    Did you know that a Civil Protection officer is comprised of 3223412 despair, 6233322 distortion and 2311444 denial?
  6. melodicwaste

    [ATTACH]

  7. melodicwaste

    [ATTACH]

  8. melodicwaste

    A Quick One Before the Benefactors Devour Vaugirard

    A Quick One Before the Benefactors Devour Vaugirard
  9. melodicwaste

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: beat_cop_1973 Message: Posting from District 7. I'm going to kill myself if I have to stay at twenty rank points any longer.
  10. melodicwaste

    District 1. I'm still only in District 1.

    District 1. I'm still only in District 1.
  11. melodicwaste

    Official Devblog #1 - Character Creation

    Can't wait for this to get added!
  12. melodicwaste

    Suggestion Make the traits more interactive

    Add the Half-Light trait to replace Magnetism and Symbosis. Magnetism is vague, and does the same thing as Half-Light whilst Symbosis is overwrote by Shivers. I also think GMs should have to access to 'Limbic System' and 'Ancient Reptilian Brain' for all players so traits can flow better.
  13. melodicwaste

    DISTRICT 1 FEEDBACK

    [SUGGESTION, LEGENDARY; FAILURE] Governor Milada... I ... I ... I love you!
  14. melodicwaste

    [ATTACH]

  15. melodicwaste

    "Wild Card"

    @Nezoose I have a gift for your Nephew.
  16. melodicwaste

    "Wild Card"

    Lieutenant Manetto Scordato.
Back
Top