Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. melodicwaste

    "It'll all be over soon."

    Ignore this. It's practically a study.
  2. melodicwaste

    "It'll all be over soon."

    HISTORIAN'S NOTE: Depiction of early Combine Memory Replacement. Salvaged from District One. Created anywhere from 200X-to-201X.
  3. melodicwaste

    A female Precinct-Sat officer, 2007.

    ADDENDUM: Salvaged from District One, pre-absorption into the greater Metropol; uniform was supplied earlier in the year.
  4. melodicwaste

    Maybe if I wasn't such a mean and resentful person in the past I could've appreciated how much...

    Maybe if I wasn't such a mean and resentful person in the past I could've appreciated how much work goes into the server...
  5. melodicwaste

    Maybe we should remove all the gameplay-centric stuff and make it entirely centered on roleplay...

    Maybe we should remove all the gameplay-centric stuff and make it entirely centered on roleplay and character-building.
  6. melodicwaste

    Citizen PERSONA

    How is this a vaguepost. I just said I forgot what their personality was going to be
  7. melodicwaste

    Citizen PERSONA

    It's been so long I've forgotten what exactly I was going to do as this character, or their personality.
  8. melodicwaste

    Never-Before-Seen Attempt at a """New""" Femchar Model

    Please if you have the time to do it Place in the others !!! Use the other female facemaps from Dark Messiah !!! There are plenty that would fit the citizen's playermodels !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. melodicwaste

    Official Preliminary Community Feedback Thread

    I don't understand why people are complaining about moderate parties in the setting that kills people if you're too leftist. Maybe we should dial back the level of Combine control over politics at the risk of the aesthetic to make Everybody have Fun Together ❤️
  10. melodicwaste

    [ATTACH]

  11. melodicwaste

    An open letter about Store RP.

    Why do people always make their titles so dramatic
  12. melodicwaste

    I'm sorry ❤️

    I'm sorry ❤️
  13. melodicwaste

    Official Preliminary Community Feedback Thread

    I think the lore all looks very great. I have no problem with how the server is going. Great job!
  14. melodicwaste

    District 1 - The Pit

    90% of this is shamelessly ripped off from a HOI4 mod webnovel. We are doomed.
  15. melodicwaste

    Im gay and I like dudes

    Im gay and I like dudes
  16. melodicwaste

    [ATTACH]

  17. melodicwaste

    [ATTACH]

  18. melodicwaste

    Some people need to stop milking their dead bit from 2024 ... 👀👀👀👀

    Some people need to stop milking their dead bit from 2024 ... 👀👀👀👀
  19. melodicwaste

    Another job well done!

    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
  20. melodicwaste

    s&box is out

    first game to host 100% grok made servers
Back
Top