Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. melodicwaste

    Women are dominating Civil protection?

    @Nezoose I need your full attention on this.
  2. melodicwaste

    Notices "The Way of Things" - An Unaddressed Call for Unification

    Incelibates of the Revolution, arm yourselves !
  3. melodicwaste

    Ballad of New Vegas (F:NV SS Concept)

    Slot me in as a super mutant
  4. melodicwaste

    CONTINUE >

    [Trival: Failure] - Wait. This 647d isn't acting to code. You need to move, fast. Pull out your gun and aim it at your colleague. You're the 'alpha' of the pack now, act like it.
  5. melodicwaste

    something something evildoer

    Update the bio.
  6. melodicwaste

    Ballad of New Vegas (F:NV SS Concept)

    Slot me in as a super mutant
  7. melodicwaste

    Notices To the people of Geneva

    The Enlightened Centrist
  8. melodicwaste

    Probably would've generated more RP than another year of Orwell. I liked Rajko.

    Probably would've generated more RP than another year of Orwell. I liked Rajko.
  9. melodicwaste

    Ballad of New Vegas (F:NV SS Concept)

    Slot me in as a super mutant
  10. melodicwaste

    I think there's a minge right over there. [ATTACH]

    I think there's a minge right over there.
  11. melodicwaste

    W Larps

    W Larps
  12. melodicwaste

    ... You're not a real roleplayer.

    The joke here is that Chuck is insulting Jimmy on something he already is. The joke here is Chuck is basing his opinions on pre-established opinions instead of seeing Jimmy for who he truly is, a lawyer.
  13. melodicwaste

    ... You're not a real roleplayer.

    You're not a real roleplayer! The Metadynamist Binder for Christ's sake? A collaborator application!? What a joke. I worked my ass off to get where I am, and you take these shortcuts and you think suddenly I'm your peer!? I committed my character to this! You don't slide into it like a cheap...
  14. melodicwaste

    Ballad of New Vegas (F:NV SS Concept)

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3311093189 THOSE WHO KNOW
  15. melodicwaste

    Ballad of New Vegas (F:NV SS Concept)

    Slot me in as a super mutant
  16. melodicwaste

    Chimera (Unfinished)

    [The sole inhabitant of the wastela...] says "Where's your stunstick?" Civil Protection Unit says "Don't need it."
  17. melodicwaste

    [ATTACH]

  18. melodicwaste

    Edward Miles Urey

Back
Top