Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. melodicwaste

    something something evildoer

    Everything before the rebellion has been forgotten due to a mix of drugs and alcohol
  2. melodicwaste

    https;//oldworldblues.net/forums/gt

    word for word bar for bar Bro It has the same date
  3. melodicwaste

    Ballad of New Vegas (F:NV SS Concept)

    Slot me in as a super mutant
  4. melodicwaste

    A NEW ERA.

    I'm gay.
  5. melodicwaste

    Notices https;//oldworldblues.net/forums/gt

    Anonymous 3/01/22 (Tue) 09:12:46 No.285064214 [Reply] > >save geneva even doe im posting from my shitheep in the alps on a lamba-affil imagebooru no wonder erama gets so much support
  6. melodicwaste

    Notices https;//oldworldblues.net/forums/gt

    Anonymous 2/01/22 (Mon) 10:15:26 No.285074374 [Reply] > >former conscript (babykiller) and hardcore ascensionist >used to openly call rebels subhuman vermin >be fine with...
  7. melodicwaste

    Notices NEW WORLD

    https://sites.oldworldblues.net/view/imageboard/post=12352 NEW POST 14:58 AM 'MY NAME IS ROJHAT, AND I SOLD THE RESISTANCE OUT'!' I'll try to read into this as best as I can to survey the true reason behind this post, and especially why it's going up now. I'll start it off by what I've...
  8. melodicwaste

    Journal MY NAME IS ROJHAT, AND I SOLD THE RESISTANCE OUT

    good propaganda piece stopped short by saying you killed & imprisoned nearly 200 people in the first sentence
  9. melodicwaste

    PSA TO ALL LOYALISTS

    maybe its time to hang up the hat and go get some glasses Ok ?
  10. melodicwaste

    Notices MISANTHROPY

    NEW POST 22:32 AM. I want to start off by saying I am not a fanatic of the Combine by any means, or necessarily an idealogue of any sort. However, I feel some of us are forgetting that we were all loyalists -- (indirectly or directly) -- We have all played a hand in helping out the Combine...
  11. melodicwaste

    something something evildoer

    Where's the biography
  12. melodicwaste

    One Day I'll Quit This Job and Shoot a Politician

    did urey hit on one of the staffers on his way out Or ..?
  13. melodicwaste

    Ballad of New Vegas (F:NV SS Concept)

    Legion will have a strict No Girls Allowed policy. Same for the Enclave because they're all Gay
  14. melodicwaste

    oldworldblues.net

    From User: prunetheearth2021 Replying To: dresseam1312 Message: You Kill urself bitch
  15. melodicwaste

    oldworldblues.net

    From User: prunetheearth2021 Message: not so tough now R U
Back
Top