Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Omega

    This Story… it seems kinda Short…

    This Story… it seems kinda Short…
  2. Omega

    Willard Networks: Short Stories Introduction

    Hello, Willard Networks! With V3 actually manifesting, and with the proper main server opening encroaches closer and closer, Short Stories will also be getting it's own "V3". A Short Stories with a plan for what it wants in the future, as well as one open to events suggested by those not on the...
  3. Omega

    I hate Willard.

    I hate Willard.
  4. Omega

    Blowing up Willard with my mind.

    Blowing up Willard with my mind.
  5. Omega

    OMEGA: Minge? Baiter? Or Just a Bad Roleplayer?

    I think we all know the answer to this and just don’t want to say it out loud.
  6. Omega

    Business KNAACK CLUB

    And this is why you'll fail.
  7. Omega

    Citizen Vetus Abbess

    Add
  8. Omega

    OMEGA: Minge? Baiter? Or Just a Bad Roleplayer?

    Kamil shut the up and let people enjoy things for once. Nobody is forcing you to find it funny, nobody is forcing you to read it, and nobody asked you to come in here and announce that the bit has officially failed because you personally stopped laughing. You saw people having fun and apparently...
  9. Omega

    OMEGA: Minge? Baiter? Or Just a Bad Roleplayer?

    Joe. I appreciate this. Genuinely. Because after all that effort spent making a complaint thread about me, you’ve now progressed to the next natural stage of the disease: Writing an entire second post about how right I am. This is what I like to see. Growth. Development. Character...
  10. Omega

    OMEGA: Minge? Baiter? Or Just a Bad Roleplayer?

    Okay, I’ve read the whole thing, and I have to say: Finally. Someone had the courage to say it. I am absolutely fucking unbearable. Seriously. I’m reading through this thinking, “Holy shit, who lets me on the server?” Because apparently every time I log into City 13, District 7, the entire...
  11. Omega

    I love you Kappatilist, and I suddenly love Neonity??? What effect do you have over me?

    I love you Kappatilist, and I suddenly love Neonity??? What effect do you have over me?
  12. Omega

    Guy who associated with Neonity banned for toxicity, is like a fork found in the kitchen.

    Guy who associated with Neonity banned for toxicity, is like a fork found in the kitchen.
  13. Omega

    It's okay.

    It's okay.
  14. Omega

    Citizen Slick

    Add your character.
  15. Omega

    Discussion how ass is my faction

    This is too long, and I can’t read. Skipped!
  16. Omega

    Discussion how ass is my faction

  17. Omega

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: TheMcGuvvinator Message: YOUR PARTNER IS A PUSSY!!!!!
  18. Omega

    Lab's Character Auth App

    Lab forced to RP with Edward Urey.
  19. Omega

    :cool:

    :cool:
Back
Top