Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Omega

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: TheMcGuvvinator Message: Edit to those wondering: YES! The same asshole cop that caught me at the end is the same cop who shot that old fucker. Guess he was too much of a pussy to take a shot at THE MCGUVVINATOR!
  2. Omega

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: TheMcGuvvinator Message: Captured prime time footage of the aftermath of a shooting. Camera fucked up so I only got the fallout with no audio, but this is still some good shit. Let me know if you want more, some asshole cop caught me at the end, but they barely have the manpower to...
  3. Omega

    USER WAS LET IN FOR THIS POST

    USER WAS LET IN FOR THIS POST
  4. Omega

    Idk about you, but I meant every single word I said.

    Idk about you, but I meant every single word I said.
  5. Omega

    Citizen Forever Leech

    I didn't know he was sick.
  6. Omega

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    Fungle, I read all of that, and I think the main problem here is that you are trying to hide behind theology because you cannot defend the map. That is basically what this is. You quoted the Bible. About Hammer Editor. So I think we can safely say I have won. 😡 You keep saying an unfinished...
  7. Omega

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    Oh good. He’s angry again. This is much better. Fungle, I’m glad my previous post ruined your evening, because frankly your map has been ruining mine for substantially longer. 😡 You had “four rebuttals loaded”? Incredible. Shame none of that energy appears to have gone into District 7. You...
  8. Omega

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    Fungle, I want to start by saying that I do genuinely respect the amount of work you have put into this. Mapping is not something I pretend to fully understand, and I know that building a map people are actually going to spend hours playing on involves far more than just placing buildings down...
  9. Omega

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    I appreciate the effort that went into this, but unfortunately writing several paragraphs does not make the underlying point any more correct. You keep saying my argument is based on “personal confusion” as though confusion occurring during an event is somehow unrelated to how clearly that...
  10. Omega

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    I’ve read the replies, and somehow people are still dancing around the actual issue here. FungleTheBungle needs to finish the map. That’s it. That’s the problem. People keep saying “maps take time,” “he’s probably busy,” “development is complicated,” and all the usual excuses people trot out...
  11. Omega

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    I don’t know why this apparently needs to be said, but D1 is done. Finished. Cooked. There is nothing left here. At this point, keeping D1 going feels less like an event and more like Willard Networks refusing to admit they’ve run out the clock. District 7 should be live right now. And before...
  12. Omega

    I love character bios, but I would never EVER play the server!

    I love character bios, but I would never EVER play the server!
  13. Omega

    Civil Protection Chaplain Dean Deacon

    Dean Deacon Civil Protection Chaplain My Thoughts are always so scattered, especially non-verbally. What lies ahead is just the thoughts of this... strange position I find myself in. Lord help me. November 20th, 2007 It's only been three days, and I already keep getting asked the same...
  14. Omega

    Loyalist Beauregard Pinckney

    Yet another Moter banger. Gem Moter.
  15. Omega

    At least I got a comment from my favorite follower!

    At least I got a comment from my favorite follower!
  16. Omega

    Hi there.

    My favorite Anti-Airman.
Back
Top