Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Omega

    I have returned!

    Story ended, brother. V2 of the server has passed, and now it’s down until it’s time for V3.
  2. Omega

    Willard. Needs. Disco.

    We need Prog. Prog rock, NOW. I want to smoke on the dance floor with a sick mustache while droning about my characters past as a firefighter before the war. He wasn’t a firefighter but he lies about it because it makes him sound brave. He was an exterminator. For bedbugs.
  3. Omega

    I miss the forum posting. Can someone start arguing with me and make it into a giant drama?

    I miss the forum posting. Can someone start arguing with me and make it into a giant drama?
  4. Omega

    Zavitous is so scary… don’t know if I can speak freely, here.

    Zavitous is so scary… don’t know if I can speak freely, here.
  5. Omega

    Feeling kinda down, today. Anyone else in an odd mood???

    Feeling kinda down, today. Anyone else in an odd mood???
  6. Omega

    That's correct, forum is being reformatted for V3 atm.

    That's correct, forum is being reformatted for V3 atm.
  7. Omega

    GET OUT!

    GET OUT!
  8. Omega

    CashApp me $5 to not have your character bio deleted.

    CashApp me $5 to not have your character bio deleted.
  9. Omega

    Willard Networks: The Book

    That’s how long it took you????
  10. Omega

    Former Consul Marcus Cross - The Southern Cincinnatus

    Edit Edit, realized Act 3 Part 2's link was broken. One of my favorites, so I fixed that. Okay, no more edits for real this time, sorry.
  11. Omega

    Former Consul Marcus Cross - The Southern Cincinnatus

    Final edit has been made. I didn't do the "Grand Finale" edit I originally had planned, as the ending of the character really just... soured it for me. I don't think it's worth a whole edit. Instead, just a new song. Thank you to @atlassu for sending/recommending this very fitting tune. Sorry I...
  12. Omega

    'Tzu' - The Restorer

    Still no Marcus ;-;
  13. Omega

    Creative Satisfaction - Poll and Discussion.

    Let me clarify; I didn’t mean morally grey, exactly. When I mention a “grey area” I just am referring to the actual physical state of the character and their surface-level personalities that are the same (like having your characters consistently be the type to drink/party, or always having a...
  14. Omega

    Creative Satisfaction - Poll and Discussion.

    I feel like I got a perfect Goldilocks area where I kept my ambitions limited, but then I did start to get grander and grander ambitions as the story developed.
  15. Omega

    Creative Satisfaction - Poll and Discussion.

    Tbh, I’ve found the thing that helps me with the mindset isn’t the rejection of it, but embracing it. Every character you make is a part of you. It’s a piece of yourself you’ve chipped off and molded into something fantastical. Even the villains we play come from some deep pit within our minds...
  16. Omega

    Creative Satisfaction - Poll and Discussion.

    While I wish I could say I was fully satisfied with the portrayal of my characters, I always have a lingering feeling that there’s room for improvement. Even at my best moments, I feel like there are things to do better than how I did them. But that’s part of this improv that we play through...
  17. Omega

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - TLM Chapter 1 Finale - The Citadel

    Reactor Operator/Scientist Dr. Seto Takanaka Runaway Scientist who couldn’t help but return to his Overlords. Whether out of complacency or passion unknown to the outsider. Steam Name: Omega Discord Name & ID: Omega / agemorb
  18. Omega

    Edward Miles Urey

    This implies Edward Urey has ever had friends.
  19. Omega

    Hyperborea, Agartha, and Atlantis. Got it.

    Hyperborea, Agartha, and Atlantis. Got it.
  20. Omega

    What part of the world do you not hate?

    What part of the world do you not hate?
Back
Top