Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Omega

    Welcome to City 13

    Welcome to City 13
  2. Omega

    Who up foruming their Willard right now?

    Who up foruming their Willard right now?
  3. Omega

    Notices Women are dominating the Genevan Coalition?

    That's actually a really good point, LMFAO
  4. Omega

    Tupac is alive, and he's in Brazil.

    Tupac is alive, and he's in Brazil.
  5. Omega

    More than you know.

    More than you know.
  6. Omega

    [MEDIA]

  7. Omega

    something something evildoer

    Update the bio.
  8. Omega

    [MEDIA]

  9. Omega

    Goes hard.

    Goes hard.
  10. Omega

    Notices To the people of Geneva

    Make this man Community Manager.
  11. Omega

    Notices To the people of Geneva

    "Bro, I ICly moved all Overwatch Forces from the City to Irkalla and other outposts, but not any of the depots. So my bad tactics having consequences means I am vindicated" If you feel so vindicated, what are you doing on the forums, little bro?
  12. Omega

    Sergej Vukovic-Citizen application

    Sorry, we're a bunch of shitposters here, and I'm afraid Lab there was just joking when he sent that. We look forward to seeing you in V3 :) And yes. Once V3 is up, you will be able to just connect to the server like any other Gmod server.
  13. Omega

    𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐

    It's been handled. Don't tell anyone, tho.
  14. Omega

    ... You're not a real roleplayer.

    Didn't.... you sign up for one?
  15. Omega

    Proud of you.

    Proud of you.
  16. Omega

    Tove is still brought up. We still remember her. I'm glad she was fun to RP as, because her...

    Tove is still brought up. We still remember her. I'm glad she was fun to RP as, because her memory still lives on. Even if amongst one or two people.
  17. Omega

    I miss Tove...

    I miss Tove...
  18. Omega

    Crossists in Control

    Crossists in Control
  19. Omega

    I know, I'm disappointed all the fighting is on Discord.

    I know, I'm disappointed all the fighting is on Discord.
  20. Omega

    Staring at the Complaint Threads... waiting...

    Staring at the Complaint Threads... waiting...
Back
Top