Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Omega

    LMFAO

    LMFAO
  2. Omega

    something something evildoer

    I'm glad such a 'minor' interaction affected your character so much :) Now start that character relation section ;p
  3. Omega

    Rascal McGuvvins - Finally Resting

    Something stirs…
  4. Omega

    Waiter, waiter! More Old World Blues Forum-Posting!

    Waiter, waiter! More Old World Blues Forum-Posting!
  5. Omega

    Ludwig Jäger

    Add my character
  6. Omega

    Loyalist NXCESV COMBAT ARTERIA

    The Metadynamist Militia are the greatest Forum Warriors to exist.
  7. Omega

    Richard Johnson - The walking contradiction

    I'm sorry I didn't do more...
  8. Omega

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - TLM Chapter 1 Interest [Both Combine & Rebels]

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Omega *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70142626 *Discord Name & ID: agemorb *Timezone: EST --- Section Two --- Character Name: Marcus Cross Faction: Rebel Do you wish to take on a role: No If yes, which role: N/A
  9. Omega

    Former Consul Marcus Cross - The Southern Cincinnatus

    Made a minor update informing people how to access the music I selected for their characters. Apparently people just thought I didn't give them themes. If you have a quote to your character, there's a theme song to them, as well.
  10. Omega

    Ballad of New Vegas (F:NV SS Concept)

    I would greatly be interested in this event, if the combat would almost exclusively be S2RP (Hell, I'd probably play it if it wasn't). Fallout is a game where your stats heavily dictate the outcome of things (dialogue, VATS hit chance, the loot you can find), so I think it'd be really fun to...
  11. Omega

    Ludwig Jäger

    Add my character
  12. Omega

    'Tzu' - The Restorer

    Bro you gotta add Marcus…
  13. Omega

    ERP char auth

    @Lab Is this true? You are the ERP Lead.
  14. Omega

    Beneath the Noise - Klaus Altmann.

    This needs an update...
  15. Omega

    Events mean nothing now.

    Just making bold assumptions while being wrong. Everyone killed had actively tried to kill people in the bunker. You’re just coming to conclusions so you feel justified in fucking over the RolePlay going on.
  16. Omega

    Events mean nothing now.

    Lame and gay
  17. Omega

    Events mean nothing now.

    Tell that to the literal video game that you're basing this entire story off of. Your response genuinely doesn't even deserve to be read or given a proper response. You unironically see the Combine as the good guys OOCly. You don't care about a story, but about winning. Combine lose, that fact...
Back
Top