Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Omega

    TRIMURTI 2.0 - GHAL

    When my time comes... will I be standing? Marcus Cross
  2. Omega

    Edward Miles Urey

    After all of this... no Marcus? Smh...
  3. Omega

    Tyrant is already in Rascal's Bio.

    Tyrant is already in Rascal's Bio.
  4. Omega

    Kingdom Come

    The Vagrant Leonard "Leo" Dubois "The Cowardly Lion" Six Years Ago, Leonard lost the last living family he had when his youngest brother overdosed. Franklin was a rock to Leo, and with that anchoring point in his life now gone, Leo found his comforts in the bottom of a bottle. Who he used to...
  5. Omega

    Marcus Cross - PK Appeal

    CROSS
  6. Omega

    Marcus Cross - PK Appeal

    ACCEPTED Under the condition Marcus comes back in a wheelchair, and is bound to it for the rest of his life.
  7. Omega

    The Doctor Breen Podcast

    Holy Truth Nuke...
  8. Omega

    The Doctor Breen Podcast

    And? No one knows your real name, therefor you can have it be whatever you want? Okay, by next character is Wallace Breen, but no one will know his real name, so it'll be fine. You're clearly just wanting an excuse to break the rules. In fact, it sounds like you made this character just to S2K...
  9. Omega

    The Doctor Breen Podcast

    Why are you even allowed to have that name? It's an actual rule break, and extremely mingey.
  10. Omega

    The Doctor Breen Podcast

    Fake news, Liu Kang is a hero from Mortal *K*ombat. Everything else said is real.
  11. Omega

    Nº26 Legalization of Prostitution Act

    I'm closing the cafe for the Bada Bing! Southern Cooking and Northern Dancing! How bout dat?
  12. Omega

    CG-MC-01: Revitalization of Plumbing Fixtures

    THE REVITALIZATION OF PLUMBING FIXTURES; RUNNING WATER FOR INSTITUTIONS OF ECONOMIC, RESIDENTIAL, AND OFFICIAL PURPOSES. Read below for further details regarding the decree: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DBziV2lpaW19fqJVgLy0XpsNtqJvdZJN4J2GLMC5dbg/edit?usp=sharing
  13. Omega

    Arthur O'Hair - The Secretariat

    Add his newest Co-Worker, Marcus Cross
  14. Omega

    Former Consul Marcus Cross - The Southern Cincinnatus

    I will also ping @RedHotGinger because he never asked to be added, yet I added him anyway. So now you know...
  15. Omega

    Former Consul Marcus Cross - The Southern Cincinnatus

    Did a massive edit to the Biography. If you have any memorable quotes you said to/around Marcus, please send them my way! Some of them are abridged from what I could remember. Usually ping who I edit/add, but it's 4 am and I am tired. Will say, I didn't add @factorymaster9882 cause I can only...
  16. Omega

    TRIMURTI: NA-PALI 1.5

    A Can Of Worms. A Rabbit Hole. Unable to be stopped now. Filling his mind. Occupying his time. And yet... he prevails. Marcus Cross
  17. Omega

    Marina Grozovskaya - Technocratic Haruspex

    She know Marcus Cross enough for him to be added?
  18. Omega

    LEGISLATION WIPE

    I literally advocate for that now. It's just behind closed doors for the most part. Politics RP isn't as boring as people would like to believe, we just do a good job at keeping the major arguments for the meetings. So, to an outsider, it seems like we're all just shaking hands and signing...
  19. Omega

    Loyalist Anti-Biotic Group

    Daring today, aren’t we?
  20. Omega

    Loyalist Anti-Biotic Group

    Hey @joe moter we're going to kill you, now.
Back
Top