Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Omega

    TRIMURTI - (COMBINE VERSION)

    A Cross to bear On the Outside Hearing the Echoes of Fate Not Involved But Informed Chosen? Looked Over? Lucky Either Way. Marcus Cross.
  2. Omega

    CSF OPERATION: Market Tangent

    Steam name: Omega Discord name: agemorb Are you whitelisted for the CSF?: Yes Character Name: Marcus Cross Character Rank: Sergeant Does your character have any useful skill (mechanic, medic, pathfinder, ...)?: Sniping, Leading, Negotiations, Versatility Do you understand that while the...
  3. Omega

    Vlada Cheremnykh

    Marcus would be baller
  4. Omega

    Richard Johnson - The walking contradiction

    Rest in Peace, Richie. May he aura farm in God’s interrogation room…
  5. Omega

    Decline in RP Standards | Inappropriate RP

    Those bans made me nervous to even attempt any kind of classy romanceRP (NOT Urey-ism)
  6. Omega

    Decline in RP Standards | Inappropriate RP

    Okay, I am defending this because it’s me in the screenshot, so I am biased. However, genuinely, what is “low quality” about this roleplay? This seems extremely out of place from the rest of these which seemingly do have a valid argument behind them. This example just confuses me.
  7. Omega

    LOOC time limit.

    No it isn’t, LMFAO
  8. Omega

    CONSULATE-GENERAL CANDIDATE SELECTION

    THE NEW ASCENSIONIST TICKET - INDUSTRIAL 24 - CONSULAR PRESIDIUM The outcome of one of the seemingly more unlikely alliances between voting blocs, the New Ascensionist Ticket is a joint coalition candidacy between the Maximalist Ascensionist and Metadynamist binders of the the Greater City 24...
  9. Omega

    9/11 Junktown Raid // Thoughts, and Complaints.

    That's the date.
  10. Omega

    The Enlightened Revolutionary No. 1 | 'Chairman Lives!'

    Which way, western man? Marcus Cross Revisionism vs. Becker-ite Radicalism
  11. Omega

    AP

    Agreed Perspective is more for staff than it is for players. Idk why no one just outright says this, cause it's true.
  12. Omega

    Give me Willard back... NOW!

    When I'm in a killing roleplay momentum competition and my opponent is Agreed Perspective
  13. Omega

    Reece(Count Orlok) complaint thread

    I wish I got touched
  14. Omega

    Main Point Of Thread Ignored (Clear Bias Shown)

    I do understand that point, but this was mostly in response to himself talking about my communication skills. If the issue is lack of proof, I can grab some, but I felt the inclusion of a screenshot would feel even more petty. If you genuinely think I should post of screenshot of this, I will.
  15. Omega

    A Complaint about "Willard Staff Bias Complaint"

    The Complaint Thread
  16. Omega

    Main Point Of Thread Ignored (Clear Bias Shown)

    I mean, you recruited people like Genny into the PK Team. Talk about lacking basic communication skills, you left my moderator application on pending for a week and a half waiting for an interview, then just decided to forget the interview and deny me completely. Not exactly a beacon of 'basic...
  17. Omega

    Main Point Of Thread Ignored (Clear Bias Shown)

    mfw you actually have to lead the server. Okay, that was harsh, but you get what I'm saying. I offered to be in the shit with ya, and y'all denied my application to help. This is the best way I know how to help, since I know DMing back and forth isn't going to lead to much. I just want to...
  18. Omega

    Main Point Of Thread Ignored (Clear Bias Shown)

    Bro we tried acting like grown men and get our threads locked down. Right now, it seems like you're coming to the defense of your friend. If you haven't even been playing Willard, then you don't have any of the context. You just showed up, read the threads and decided you knew all., and we...
  19. Omega

    Main Point Of Thread Ignored (Clear Bias Shown)

    Well, I wasn't able to contribute to the second thread as it was locked, so I said my piece in my own thread. That thread got instantly locked, making it so no discourse could be had at all. At this point in time, I am simply using the resources I know I can use as a player to get this very...
Back
Top