Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Czesui

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: E_Honecker_Fan Message: Hello everyone :] Does anyone here know how to use Excel software??? I was told to prepare something in it and I don't even know where to find this "Excel"??? Do they still sell them on floppy disks or CDs? I would appreciate any "info" on it.
  2. Czesui

    👋👋👋

    👋👋👋
  3. Czesui

    👋👋

    👋👋
  4. Czesui

    👋

    👋
  5. Czesui

    hello :D

    hello :D
  6. Czesui

    :cool: (y) :Lambdy: :ROFLMAO: ;)

    :cool: (y) :Lambdy: :ROFLMAO: ;)
  7. Czesui

    [ATTACH]

  8. Czesui

    [ATTACH]

  9. Czesui

    we don't care, buddy boy, watch your tone

    we don't care, buddy boy, watch your tone
  10. Czesui

    Thank you Ricki :cool: (y)

    Thank you Ricki :cool: (y)
  11. Czesui

    don't care

    don't care
  12. Czesui

    District 1 - The Pit

    "The reject, that's what I am." Without a place in this world, a modern day nomad. Born in a state that no longer exist, absorbed into a society that hated me for what I was. One that ceased to be, just a decade later. So what do I have? Nothing. Just myself, and the people around me. Who...
  13. Czesui

    [ATTACH]

  14. Czesui

    thanks boss :cool:

    thanks boss :cool:
  15. Czesui

    [EVENT] {1} Severance

    Czesui (y)
  16. Czesui

    Citizen Clark Tejada Lopez

    yo big man add my character
  17. Czesui

    tuesday

    tuesday
  18. Czesui

    Ministry of Mining and Coal, the official site

    Such claims are #FALSE and #untrue. Just another #dissident out there trying to make the Administration look bad!!!!!!!!!!!
Back
Top