Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. LyingFox

    The Velvet Table X Calaveras de Cancún

    updated due to some information about my character I was JUST informed about. also @Ket is a goat too ,, but he isn't ET I don't think.
  2. LyingFox

    The Velvet Table X Calaveras de Cancún

    some E.T's im fond of and do not AT ALL mind if they decide to take this up are the following goats ,, (of course literally any E.T can take this too) @Ekrell @Stanford @Cengiz @TRL (absolute goats on ET/LT)
  3. LyingFox

    I meant to check out this ...

    I meant to check out this .. https://willard.network/forums/threads/the-velvet-table-x-calaveras-de-cancun.14607/
  4. LyingFox

    The Velvet Table X Calaveras de Cancún

    What is your group's name? Calaveras de Cancún -- A soon to be major partner of the Velvet Table, ran by Joe Motor and Malik Johnson. What is your group's general style? Morally Gray Drug Traffickers. -- Goodfella style. What is your group's backstory? Calaveras de Cancún -- A drug...
  5. LyingFox

    Rick Ketterson, The Deal-Maker.

    Added TAC-99 @Genny Both an relations addon as well as a "Thoughts Beyond Me" Entry.
  6. LyingFox

    Joe Moter

  7. LyingFox

    Rick Ketterson, The Deal-Maker.

    Added @SlugGirl
  8. LyingFox

    Joe Moter

    WHATDDD I DO?????? WHAT DID I DO???
  9. LyingFox

    In-Character Irene Dupont, The Forgotten Plushie

    of course cjtn did that :kek:
  10. LyingFox

    what do you do in the meantime of a ban .. because I'm jack shit out of ideas since I was...

    what do you do in the meantime of a ban .. because I'm jack shit out of ideas since I was no-life'ing willard
  11. LyingFox

    In-Character Irene Dupont, The Forgotten Plushie

    blah blah blah all of these people .. GIVE ME A FROG INPUT!!
  12. LyingFox

    A City of Hollow Steel

    gonna be so real I already know with this many people a scanner is gonna spot someone the milisecond they leave a building LOLOOLOLOLOL
  13. LyingFox

    hhrhruughghhhg..

    god forbid a man have a hobby
  14. LyingFox

    hhrhruughghhhg..

    updated game list
  15. LyingFox

    maybe less .. praying to the ban team right now for a lesser punishment

    maybe less .. praying to the ban team right now for a lesser punishment
Back
Top