Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. LyingFox

    What VALUE is a person, if not a CORPSE?

    oh my god I haven’t even gotten it progressed at all why are there so many people,,,
  2. LyingFox

    FEEDBACK CSF OPERATION: Dust Bowl

    We'll meet again, Joe .. Just not in flesh.
  3. LyingFox

    Marcus Cross - PK Appeal

    Join me, Marcus. You'll love my family I kept yammering all about.. - Rick Ketterson
  4. LyingFox

    What VALUE is a person, if not a CORPSE?

    Currently editting, Please ignore. If you wish TO BE ADDED IF YOU SEE THIS, let me know below, thanks! and yes ,, im using rick's template
  5. LyingFox

    What VALUE is a person, if not a CORPSE?

    VALUE The Trader of All Standing with a slouched posture, grey hairs blending with black to create a dark silver blend of coloring, a man clearing decerning of old age in the coming years ; That man being Rick Ketterson NAME [REDACTED] ALIAS VALUE NICKNAMES "V" CID [REDACTED] GENDER MALE...
  6. LyingFox

    Wyatt Callaway

  7. LyingFox

    [RESISTANCE] His Last Gift

    IC Name: VALUE Who are they: A long-time BMD, scourging several cells in the past before the current set of rebels re-entered. What gear do you have: MP7, Revolver, stand rebel outfit etc.
  8. LyingFox

    PK APPEALS INBOUND OH MY GOD

    PK APPEALS INBOUND OH MY GOD
  9. LyingFox

    CSF OPERATION: Dust Bowl

    (Put on LOOP) My body .. I feel it rotting. I'm separated from it. I feel my soul, the embodiment of life detached from myself.. My body. I can't leave. There's a rope tied to my legs -- And I can't cut it. I try to ascend, above it all -- Yet, I cannot. There's .. Something unfinished...
  10. LyingFox

    Going on a Trip

    +1
  11. LyingFox

    Purgatory 2

    Ekrell has given us a blessing to run this. All we have to do is wait..
  12. LyingFox

    Side content idea: Secret fight club.

    so,, ive ran a couple SS events in the past, albeit some of them failed. this concept is not bad in *thought*, but planning this out to be a full on event is something only a god like @Ekrell could make, even then he's been on a strike against playing on Willard as of late (god forbid a man...
  13. LyingFox

    <:: TERMS OF SERVICE HEARING {001}, RICK KETTERSON #14399 ::>

    Yeah .. About that second meeting.
  14. LyingFox

    LOOC time limit.

    hello!! long term donator here i would love for LOOC to be maybe a 10 or 15 second cooldown compared to no cooldown tbh if the community could get non-cooldowned LOOC instead of JUST donators getting that privilege, I’d be willing to give up that benefit
  15. LyingFox

    9/11 Junktown Raid // Thoughts, and Complaints.

    hello hello! I was one of the Mentors actually Assisting with NLR deaths and teleports. lot's of people complained once again that it was low quality roleplay, unfair -- the likes. I think the main issue here is that people get attached to scripts they have and characters they've made --...
  16. LyingFox

    Section 7) 2.0) Server Stability & Gameplay //// Complaint/Suggestion

    counter point, the server is currently at ~7500/800ish edicts -- in perspective, that's SEVENTY FIVE CWU's given the edict limit set for them, I feel me as the player and cell lead with around Eight players now counting should get at least the same equal amount of props as a large shop in-city...
  17. LyingFox

    Section 7) 2.0) Server Stability & Gameplay //// Complaint/Suggestion

    2.0 - Base & Faction Prop Limits -- Small bases 8 edicts, medium 14, large 20. I, as a player and rebel leader feel as if these edicts are .. well, underwhelming. For comparison, shops are granted *much* more props, here's the listing. - These limits are small stores having 16 edicts, medium...
  18. LyingFox

    Svetlana Golubeva - Trust is a Virtue

    might want to specify that your music theme is a link
  19. LyingFox

    Letter CORIUM CULTURE RETROVIRUS ULTIMOGENITOR

    what the fuck am I looking at.
Back
Top