Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. SlugGirl

    Civil Protection PARAMEDIC HILL RIDLEY // DISTRICT 1

    Hey that's me, we're friends! ♥ I love you my little Pill Pidley
  2. SlugGirl

    "florian"

    @Leko Warcrimes commited
  3. SlugGirl

    In-Character Asmode "Asmodeus" Rause, The Czech Revolutionary

    I still can't believe I got blamed for Moter's casino and the store apparently?! :yudodis:
  4. SlugGirl

    [FEEDBACK] The Civic Concord Gathering - EVENT COMMITTEE

    True. Blood wasn't on the menu sadly. ROOOOODE We did have everything set up for the whole day at the beginning, I was also present for the entire day until 3PM EST! Everything was fully prepared outside since ehh.. 6AM EST? We had plenty of time, but I'll keep it in mind next time! Thank you...
  5. SlugGirl

    [FEEDBACK] The Civic Concord Gathering - EVENT COMMITTEE

    WELCOME, CITIZENS Give me your feedback, you Loyalist nerds. I hope everyone enjoyed it. If you do have ideas, do not be afraid to find me! Glory to Our Benefactors. Death to Traitors. Madame Annelise Schneider Event Committee
  6. SlugGirl

    The Civic Concord Gathering - EVENT COMMITTEE

    WELCOME, CITIZENS You are invited to join us at the Plaza for our first official event as the Event Committee. (Sunday, the 29th June at 14:00 EST) Together with Mr. Damian Idris Osmond and I, Madame Schneider, warmly welcome all of you to gather, listen, and share in the spirit of unity and...
  7. SlugGirl

    Hi! ♥ 🐢

    Hi! ♥ 🐢
  8. SlugGirl

    "florian"

    I'll commit various warcrimes more if Irene isn't added there.
  9. SlugGirl

    In Volchik's head? It was struck indeed.

    In Volchik's head? It was struck indeed.
  10. SlugGirl

    I'm grabbing the nath ♥

    I'm grabbing the nath ♥
  11. SlugGirl

    Can I have... hmmm.. three cute combines in toasted buns for takeout pls? Thank you! ♥

    Can I have... hmmm.. three cute combines in toasted buns for takeout pls? Thank you! ♥
  12. SlugGirl

    In-Character Irene Dupont, The Forgotten Plushie

    @kubabliviusHD1 Added Asmodeus! @Sushi082 Added Michael Yards! @Purple Knight Updated Uriel!
  13. SlugGirl

    Malik Johnson

    AAAAAAHHH She can NEVER fucking find out, she'll want to die in a hole, doing all of that to him just for him to get stalkerized :yudodis:
  14. SlugGirl

    In-Character Asmode "Asmodeus" Rause, The Czech Revolutionary

    Aw you ran with the name Asmodeus I gave you! Yay! ♥ You should totally add Irene Dupont! 🐢
  15. SlugGirl

    In-Character Irene Dupont, The Forgotten Plushie

    Damn @Cjtn10 you're a bit of a nerd aren't ya? ♥ I added Stephanie and Arm-Breaker Added @Sushi082 Adonis! ♥ Added @VaherNitsen HIIII GARYYYY Added @vilhjalmrf our bestie Anders Damn give your girl a break, she's trying her beeeest! Updated @TRL Sister's relationship Updated @Thepillar...
  16. SlugGirl

    Gear Wipe: The Sequel

    But, what about my 75 plushies? 🐢
  17. SlugGirl

    Anders Stauning

    Sick bio, not enough sunglasses and self-gloating! Where's the meanie Anders I know?! I dare you to add Irene, and maybe I'll finally update my own bio :yudodis:
  18. SlugGirl

    In-Character Irene Dupont, The Forgotten Plushie

    I buried his memory under my pillow, gone, forever o7
  19. SlugGirl

    🐺 Volchik — Little Wolf 🐺

    Volchik “Don’t call it pain. Call it expression.” Name:REDACTED Alias:Volchik — “Little Wolf” Function:Taskmaster’s hunter and interrogator Status:Deceased and Rotting Theme:IC3PEAK — Vampir On Canvas and Flesh I don’t hurt people—I sculpt them. Every scream, every...
Back
Top