Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. SlugGirl

    Combine Destroyer "Cee-Dee" - The Alpha

    If not friend, why friend shaped? ♥
  2. SlugGirl

    'Crook' - The Desolate

    It's the talking horse, cute little Crook! ♥ Add Irene Dupont if you feel like it!
  3. SlugGirl

    Joe Moter

    Damn that's crazy!
  4. SlugGirl

    Khru'xil

    One of the goodest boys right there! Would give headpats if I wouldn't get eviscerated by Peachy himself or the elders! ♥
  5. SlugGirl

    Malik Johnson

    I so not am! I would never take the lives of innocent people!
  6. SlugGirl

    Saburo Ashikage - The found one.

    "Oh, you've got a friend in your head? That means you're never alone Mr. Saburo!" Add Irene Dupont ♥
  7. SlugGirl

    The Conduit

    My friend. My small little Conduit who begun smoking! The little sweet tiny little baby! I'd like Irene added! ♥
  8. SlugGirl

    Malik Johnson

    Where is mighty Irene up in there!
  9. SlugGirl

    Jessica Chen- Bio

    👋 I wish to have Irene up in there!
  10. SlugGirl

    Dr. Evelyn Harding

    You better add your Reverse-Engineer Bestie Irene!
  11. SlugGirl

    In-Character Irene Dupont, The Forgotten Plushie

    Added @honzajevpoho Jon Monir ♥ Added @fhs15 Richard Johnson! ♥ I finally added @nath1234567 the mighty Croaky! I have added/adjusted various relationship statues including: @Thepillar "Sandy" @Mango "Conduit" Mysterious Marie-Thérèse D'Ambroise
  12. SlugGirl

    In-Character Irene Dupont, The Forgotten Plushie

    I have added my child, my little baby cutie patoutie! NOOOO PLEASE NOOO NO MORE!
  13. SlugGirl

    In-Character Irene Dupont, The Forgotten Plushie

    Irene would have killed for the Vortigaunt, no question asked.
  14. SlugGirl

    A City of Hollow Steel

    Steam Name: SlugGirl Discord Name: SlugGirl Are you in the Underground Discord? : Yes Character Name: Irene Dupont Are you affiliated with a group, and if so which one?: No, not anymore. Will you be bringing equipment, and if so please provide a short list of the items: Light Kevlar. Makeshift...
  15. SlugGirl

    In-Character Irene Dupont, The Forgotten Plushie

    Added Moter! ♥ Added Jess! ♥ Added 'Big Brother' unit! ♥ Hi Tuki! I know your characters too! ♥ Me? Nah, I strive to become the perfect citizen, trust! Aw, dad's jealous! Did your mom never teach you about shaaaaring? ♥ Also added Elodie the Lost Soul! ♥♥♥
  16. SlugGirl

    In-Character Irene Dupont, The Forgotten Plushie

    "Hey, have I met you before? It's almost like you're familiar... maybe I've dreamed of you once?" Standing with a nervous posture, her shoulders slightly hunched as if expecting to be called out for something she forgot, a young woman with short, dark brunette hair and a smile that never...
  17. SlugGirl

    Perchance. 🐢

    Perchance. 🐢
Back
Top