Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Ket

    Raphael Rodrigez, the militiaman

    Add Valente!
  2. Ket

    Character of the Year Nominations?

    Valente Sanchez arc was kinda peak
  3. Ket

    Enzo Valente

    the final update, thanks for playing gamers
  4. Ket

    Gatekeeping an uprising

  5. Ket

    LINE-3 PK Appeal, the Sequel

    Can we just talk about how Mossman literally metagamed the CCA, typical MCP player switching sides without a rogue auth. how the server council are letting this go AGAIN is beyond my understanding. The entire rebel side of the server just aren't in it for the roleplay, and I think it's so...
  6. Ket

    Nº33 WORKPLACE SAFETY ACT

    What type of sissy wrote this ?! WORKPLACE SAFETY?!?!?!?!?!!?!? BACK IN MY DAY WE DIDN'T EVEN WEAR HARDHATS
  7. Ket

    why the mcp sucks

    Kill all MCP players.
  8. Ket

    Denied Sprick's ban appeal

    Hello @Sprick ! After review from the Moderation Team, we've decided to deny this appeal for now. While we have read through your appeal and understand the basis of age and mistakes being made, it doesn't sit right with us to currently accept your appeal due to the server closing down within...
  9. Ket

    Atlassu's Constant Staff Abuse.

  10. Ket

    [COMPLAINT THREAD] Lack of Pibble appreciation and Pibble hatred.

    Pibble meme is creepy, akin to perversion. Why is it telling me to touch it's belly, it is some sort of sexual harassment, I will not have it. Remove this post or face my wrath, I will not be approached by a creepy dog.
  11. Ket

    Give us a Break

    @Cocohop Killed the loyalist scene then dipped. Returned and killed the rebel scene then dipped.
  12. Ket

    ADD Chewing Gum, PLEASE!

    Don't chew the gum, I heard they put something in it to make us forget.
  13. Ket

    Locked suitcase

    Now I will surely bomb the cca with my locked suitcase
  14. Ket

    Enzo Valente

    Thanks friend. Truly inspired by famous biography writers William Shakespear and Edgar Allan Poe
  15. Ket

    Nº29 EMBRACE THE FUTURE BILL

    This is the least catchy title I've ever read.
  16. Ket

    @joe moter Lets bomb Callaway's funeral.

    @joe moter Lets bomb Callaway's funeral.
  17. Ket

    Wyatt Callaway

Back
Top