Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Cocohop

    Business KNAACK CLUB

    The Optimates listen to the people SeCon does not exist, you would do well to remember that
  2. Cocohop

    Business KNAACK CLUB

    Rules amended to allow Optimates to attend this establishment due to popular demand (Rules against excessive drinking remain)
  3. Cocohop

    Business KNAACK CLUB

    @Malic @Aquilifer i better not be seeing any Optimates in this establishment or I'm gonna lose it
  4. Cocohop

    District One - General Feedback

    God forbid staff play the game 😭
  5. Cocohop

    District One - General Feedback

    Vox very cool character & Pit was cool af
  6. Cocohop

    Discussion how ass is my faction

    Yooo Horatio remember when we styled on the D1 lads with our fancy suits? Good times
  7. Cocohop

    District One - General Feedback

    Common Freja Lund W
  8. Cocohop

    Suggestion Discord relay

    @Inspector Orlok @Kamilisha Haijulikani see above as CCA people
  9. Cocohop

    District One - General Feedback

    Very cool event
  10. Cocohop

    Actions and Risks - How External Influences on the Totality Harm the Roleplay Process

    Rabithunter has helped me double check this in the logs. The proper order of events was: A player globally broadcast 'The Oligarchy hates you' (more to it than that), after which I did the /event of 'The Oligarchy hates you, those words reverberate throughout the district, true, false, whose to...
  11. Cocohop

    Actions and Risks - How External Influences on the Totality Harm the Roleplay Process

    I think the 'The Oligarchy hates you' /event was written by me because I thought it sounded cool, I don't think I mentioned a specific person, and I think I wrote it in a way that reflects the anger of the streets instead of pure facts 📠
  12. Cocohop

    Union Worker Lavinia the Cambrian Physician

    She is very cool
  13. Cocohop

    FIAT·JUSTITIA - Sept. No. 1

    Someone induct this man into the Optimates bro
  14. Cocohop

    Rhodes LeBlanc for Law and Order

    The Optimates hate this man
  15. Cocohop

    GOVERNOR GONE - ELECTIONS - SIGNUPS

    Username: PitFan28 Message: On behalf of District 1, I nominate Vox the PitBoss to stand for elections
  16. Cocohop

    The Trial of Hugh Inglis

    "Hugh Inglis. You stand accused of crimes against The Combine and the United Nations. How do you plead?" "Not Guilty," the suited man says. Even now, his composure holds. Even as his face is bloodied, his left eye black and swollen from beatings. The man stands straight. "Very well...
  17. Cocohop

    Feedback on V3 development systems (Crafting, Skills, Traits)

    I'm currently trying to go through crafting and I think I can spot an issue. Refined metal (used for a few things) requires a crafting table to make. Sensible. Crafting table (required to make refined metal) requires.. Refined metal. I think it would be good to have a channel where people can...
  18. Cocohop

    Feedback on V3 development systems (Crafting, Skills, Traits)

    A few comments: From GM Chat (and this could be completely fake news, @Robert correct me if I'm wrong) I believe that role-playing (e.g. /mes) makes you gain skill points faster. If true, I think this skill tree system is already a huge step up from the skills. RE Traits: You can gain them...
  19. Cocohop

    Thoughts on server whitelist

    For me, the main thing that I would like is a guarantee of very fast processing time. Or even better - filling in the whitelist application (with a specific number of words) gives you a day of temp WL while a member of QC looks through the WL Application Very long waiting times turn most...
Back
Top