Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Cocohop

    loneliness.

    Some of them have holes in their shirts from the cheap washing machines 💀
  2. Cocohop

    Unofficial Roleplayer Satisfaction Survey (March)

    I think roleplay quality is good
  3. Cocohop

    [COMPLETED] THE CHAIRPERSON ELECTIONS

    Server Council my brother...?
  4. Cocohop

    At some point

    At some point
  5. Cocohop

    At some point

    At some point
  6. Cocohop

    It will happen at some point

    It will happen at some point
  7. Cocohop

    Hi Ozy I am good thank you :) And yourself?

    Hi Ozy I am good thank you :) And yourself?
  8. Cocohop

    When the CWU needed him the most - he vanished :(

    When the CWU needed him the most - he vanished :(
  9. Cocohop

    The Crimson Purge

    The CWU have lost the Mandate of Heaven. It's so over.
  10. Cocohop

    "...Our thing."

    Gustavo Baldo PK appeal thread
  11. Cocohop

    Thank you

    Thank you
  12. Cocohop

    Accepted MOTION OF NO-CONFIDENCE | GENERAL-SECRETARY NOAH MAJORS

    Ashley Valera coming from City Eight for a visit to surprise her friends, 2020.
  13. Cocohop

    𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭.

    Add my character
  14. Cocohop

    Accepted N°042 - THE NEW SANCTIONED GAMBLING ACT

    Passes unanimously with this amendment: Collaborators (T4+) are allowed to carry TWO hundred chips.
  15. Cocohop

    Nullwick - Resistance & Vengeance

    you have to show up to meeting and then maybe
  16. Cocohop

    Accepted N°042 - THE NEW SANCTIONED GAMBLING ACT

    An OOC note: I was made aware that playing cards (the script) sometimes breaks your inventory, so I would personally class using rolls for cards (e.g rolling 1-13 for blackjack) to be acceptable as part of this.
Back
Top