Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Cocohop

    Give us a Break

    You are right
  2. Cocohop

    Give us a Break

    Don't have any active characters, was never in the liberators, might log on to spawn a fast zombie every now & then.
  3. Cocohop

    Give us a Break

  4. Cocohop

    Give us a Break

    I want to just add a caveat to this. I'm not a part of the liberators (I don't play anymore) but I don't think anyone really benefits from this situation. I don't even imagine it's fun to be them - hunted down by OTA so they are confined to base RP, except when they want to go out to kill...
  5. Cocohop

    Give us a Break

    @Robert Please open the outlands server and have the S2K slop be moved there. Turn that place into a literal contested CvR location and people can vent there whenever they want, whilst keeping main for RP EDIT: I have decided this is a silly idea.
  6. Cocohop

    fried noodles

    @joe moter can we have Grease's opinion
  7. Cocohop

    [RESISTANCE] His Last Gift

    Cancelled Sorry everyone. I don't have it in me to do anything HL2RP related at this point in time. Sorry for letting you guys down, and hopefully see you soon.
  8. Cocohop

    [RESISTANCE] His Last Gift

    Sign ups close tomorrow evening
  9. Cocohop

    The S2K Pandemic

    Feel free to :)
  10. Cocohop

    The S2K Pandemic

    This is exactly (almost 100%) what sector war was supposed to be. It died due to lack of GM engagement, in my opinion. Unfortunate as it is to say. You are correct, this would be a great idea. And if you want to run and continue this then please do apply to be a GM and ask for an invite for...
  11. Cocohop

    The S2K Pandemic

    Speaking on behalf of rebel leadership, we do not claim this man
  12. Cocohop

    [RESISTANCE] His Last Gift

    ===================================== You find a file dead-dropped to you. Whether you were in the city, outlands, or slums. The file has 'Destroy after reading' written at the end. You (hopefully) do exactly that. The file's contents are simple. Go through a path, find a boat, take the boat...
  13. Cocohop

    PK Auth Request - The Suitcase

    'The right suitcase in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world' - NMan (Nullwick man)
  14. Cocohop

    PK Auth Request - The Suitcase

    Suitcase: Nah, I'd win.
  15. Cocohop

    LEGISLATION WIPE

    @Furious
  16. Cocohop

    Travis/George and his ban

    @Cengiz @Rabithunter @Robert pinged as parties responsible
  17. Cocohop

    Eleanor Marchand - The Oath-Bound Doctor

    Add my character pls
  18. Cocohop

    Emiyo G. Marcum - Daughter of the Old World

    Add my new character
  19. Cocohop

    Purgatory 2

    @Ekrell the BEST event you have ever ran
  20. Cocohop

    Would you say that there is (slight) anti-Rebel bias as of recent?

    ' but cannot do any rebelious acts for first two weeks of creating a new character. ' ????
Back
Top