Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Cocohop

    [COMBINE & REBEL] Sector War - Option Three Point One

    (credit to @Ansty for the pic) ================ Rebel Info here ================ The Resistance has voted. Option three point one has been decided. An attack against the Combine's logistical supply lines. You have chosen to join the resistance in their assault against a supply depot, and cut the...
  2. Cocohop

    The rebel question

    I know this is an old thread BUT @Tsunami & I have been talking and some of these issues will be addressed. A major one that is already in game is that T2 Kevlar is now craft-able (with a Kevlar Blueprint, how to obtain still TBC). Some reforms in the Combine Civil Code will happen. AND next...
  3. Cocohop

    Remember when Willard was fun?

  4. Cocohop

    The hero of City One

    'Artificial Beer with the lads. Up the resistance' Up the resistance, Caleb...
  5. Cocohop

    Discussion Zombie "Faction"

    @nath1234567
  6. Cocohop

    CALLAWAY'S FORUM #003

    Best 25k chips I ever spent
  7. Cocohop

    CALLAWAY'S FORUM #003

    someone please kill this guy bro
  8. Cocohop

    THE ALPINE OBSERVER // CITY TWENTY FOUR NEWS // VOLUME 1

    Brother waited for the moment we stole the printer to release this
  9. Cocohop

    Rebel Expedition - S.O.S

    @tsaoT @honzajevpoho i guess you two can come as well
  10. Cocohop

    Rebel Expedition - S.O.S

    Sign ups closed, will review the 2 above (maybe)
  11. Cocohop

    Rebel Expedition - S.O.S

    Fuck it. I need all the help I can get. All the above accepted!
  12. Cocohop

    Rebel Expedition - S.O.S

    A @Badger & Coco expedition "Jay. This guy is seriously creeping me out, man." "...Our hostage is creeping you out, Alfie?" "Yeah. Look at him." "What about him? He's just sitting there." "That's the thing. He's not bothered or anything. He didn't try to plead for his life or... He didn't even...
  13. Cocohop

    STALKER: Paradise Lost.

    @MisterMysteryMan Not this expo. But I would be happy to give you... *a job* guarding and transporting a high value target. Are you and the other two interested?
  14. Cocohop

    Rebel RP discussion

    Just a note on the 'No Reward' section. I *did* intentionally decide not to give you the T-5000 as I prefer handling important rewards separately so I can speak to Gameplay Team & handle the Willard Bureaucracy (tm) offline. With that being said - Your group was awarded 4k chips per person...
  15. Cocohop

    Rebel RP discussion

    Hi guys. I came back a few months ago (idk when) with the aim of trying to do one thing well, instead of burning myself out juggling multiple stuff. So far, rebel RP seems in an okay (I might even say good?) state to me. @MisterMysteryMan pointed out some flaws in his nothing ever happens...
  16. Cocohop

    Cocohop's introduction

    Hi everyone. I am excited to roleplay with you all
  17. Cocohop

    Sector War - Feedback Gambit

    Some replies to what went wrong. - The player-count: Absolutely our fault. I didn't register the 32 limit until the very end (thought it had the same player-count as main). Sorry about that. - As for the lag, I think Rad-X said he found the source of it in one of the (many) discords I'm in...
  18. Cocohop

    Sector War - Feedback Gambit

    Let me & @nath1234567 and friends know what you think :D
  19. Cocohop

    Sector Wars - Nullwick's Gambit

    All the above accepted!
Back
Top