Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Cocohop

    Resistance Activity - Patient Thorn

    Edited to loosen intranet requirement
  2. Cocohop

    Resistance Activity - Patient Thorn

    ============ Somewhere in the City Twenty Four outskirts, a suited man holds a comically large radio. On the other end, a southern American voice can be heard between gunshots. "What could be more important than uniting the efforts of the resistance, Judge?" "The survival of my people...
  3. Cocohop

    Accepted /togglementor [reason]

    I will /togglegm [Working] when I hop on and never toggle it off
  4. Cocohop

    Genevieve Willow

    4 months of City 24 turned her from this to a die-hard villain (we love to see it)
  5. Cocohop

    The Warehouse - A guide on running cool CWU Workshifts

    Reserved for pictures of my contraptions when I get the time 1) Fire extinguisher Different style:
  6. Cocohop

    The Warehouse - A guide on running cool CWU Workshifts

    You join the Civil Worker's Union, after having gone through a very rigorous interview. You are left to your own devices a few hours afterwards. You grab your standard issue Worker's Union radio and press the transmit button. "Hi. I'm new here. What should I do?" Silence. "Just learn from the...
  7. Cocohop

    In-Character Greg Mechmad, A man of class in a world without it.

    Ryan Gosling char bio just dropped 🔥
  8. Cocohop

    Wim Docht- #95328 - Full Citizen Datafile

    There is no way you wrote an entire bio and didn't mention Ashley even once
  9. Cocohop

    Nullwick - Resistance & Vengeance

    Brother who this guy
  10. Cocohop

    [OpFor] Vol 1. 'Basic Ballistics'

    This post is now property of the Geneva Coalition
  11. Cocohop

    Dr. Evelyn Harding

    Add the coalition
  12. Cocohop

    The sad, sad state of apartments.

    It's a problem due to the nature of the map I think. People will always congregate to street and other RP hot-spots as you've pointed out instead of their apartment blocks. I can recall 3 times an apartment was used. 1) Some CMRU guy working with me as an undercover rebel a year or so ago...
  13. Cocohop

    THE RISE OF THE GENEVA COALITION

    *adjusts glasses*
  14. Cocohop

    So it seems, so it seems.

    So it seems, so it seems.
  15. Cocohop

    Nullwick - Resistance & Vengeance

    Added @Noodle
  16. Cocohop

    The some point has occured.

    The some point has occured.
  17. Cocohop

    The some point has occured.

    The some point has occured.
Back
Top