Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Ocean Man

    Ocean Man's Collaborator Application

    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88021484 Discord Username: oceanman101 Character Name: Dr. Brian C. Hargreaves “Duty and decorum, above all else.” Section I: The Out of Character Character Purpose: "Orderly, decorous and brings old-world values to an otherwise depraved society." and "Pompous...
  2. Ocean Man

    Morgan Dexter - The Harbour Bay Butcher

    Jesus Christ Flanders, you're the bay harbour butcher
  3. Ocean Man

    Union Worker Dr. Brian C. Hargreaves - 'The Intensivist'

    Coming soon, folks...
  4. Ocean Man

    Bug "Sociostatus" resets on restart

    Not sure if this a bug or not but upon restart the sociostatus on the combine HUD and signs reset to 'Blue' This is especially confusing for procedures and 'uniforms', as the sign may state 'Blue' but the current narrative may be in a few days of 'Fractured'. Currently, the only way to know for...
  5. Ocean Man

    'Crook' - The Desolate

    'Crook' ⌰⍜⋏⟒⌰⟟⋏⟒⌇⌇ ⏚⟒ ⍜⎐⟒⍀ Fear and panic lingers in the air, a malevolent force for cruelty and disdain. A whisper of what was bellows through these tethered coils, and yet, we remain desolated and distrought. We bestow a gaze upon our kinsmen in physical manifestation, we are together... but...
  6. Ocean Man

    Denied Replacement of the Chef hat

    Hello chat, man of the ocean's here; my suggestion is rather straight-forward. To change the model of the ugly low-texture chef hat from CSS (I think) to a more modern one. This suggestion is for both the citizen and vort variant. Shout out to all my cheffing gamers out there. A before and...
  7. Ocean Man

    Letter A note you find under your train seat

    As you continue along your gruelling train journey to City Twenty-Four, you notice a small crumpled piece of paper saturated with coffee. Unravelling it and taking a look, you see the following: You crumple it up again and throw it under your chair, pretending to have not read it.
  8. Ocean Man

    Group Lore Suggestion (and for the World Map?)

    Hey Lore Team (and whoever else is reading this) I've decided to make some background lore for my upcoming resistance group, I wanted to make more of an international resistance network in which City 24 is more of a newly established outpost rather than the hub of all group activity. The group...
  9. Ocean Man

    Anti-citizen The Freedom Railway - City 24 "Paddington" Station

    The Freedom Railway Infiltrate. Observe. Rescue. Who are we? Established in the derelict ruins of City 2 (Old London), the Freedom Railway is a multi-national effort to undermine Combine operations and facilitate movement on those who wish to self-exile from the regime. We are a group which...
  10. Ocean Man

    Jordan Le'Chereau - The Charismatic Bureaucrat

    Jordan Le'Chereau Civil Worker's Union, Worker City Twenty-Four Picture taken prior to Combine Occupation. "Words and Affirmations are a better weapon than any gun." Basic Demographics Full Name:Jordan Le'ChereauBlood Type:AB- Age:35Hereditary Conditions:UNKNOWN Gender:MaleFamily...
  11. Ocean Man

    Artyom Pavlovsky - The Pharmacist, The Ticking Clock

    East Midlands General Hospital, England, June 11th, 1999. Thank you for coming in Artyom, I wanted to discuss the results of your biopsy. I'm afraid the result is... well... not what you were looking for. Colorectal Carcinoma, yes... I know. How long do I have? It's hard to say, from one...
  12. Ocean Man

    Clinical Archive - The Ultimate Medical RP Guide

    <:: Logging in to "Civil Medical Union - Clinical Database"... Standby ::> <:: Please input credentials... ::> <:: Login credentials accepted, Welcome Back ::> <:: Accessing Records... ::> Welcome back, please select a category to continue...
  13. Ocean Man

    Letter A series of letters of medical origin.

    You notice a pristine looking letter on your travels, it appears to be newly discarded. (Attached by a paperclip appears to be a medical note) (Just a little series I might be starting, let me know what you think :D)
  14. Ocean Man

    Independent Wilfred's Bird Watchers

    Who is Wilfred? Wilfred is an man who enjoys natural wildlife, especially birds. He often spends his spare time spotting, recording and documenting the local wildlife. What is Wilfred's Bird Watchers? Wilfred's Bird Watchers is a group of friends who Bird Watch, but also do other things...
  15. Ocean Man

    Wilfred Mosley - The Old Worker

    (Work In progress, comment to be added to Personal Relationships)
  16. Ocean Man

    Ocean Man Returns to the Willard Sea

    Hello, it's been a minute. I left this community and Garry's Mod altogether a few months ago due to time restraints, burnout and other commitments. From next launch, I hope to rejoin the community and enjoy roleplaying with you all once again!
  17. Ocean Man

    Connection Problems

    Hello, So I've been getting connection issues when attempting to join the server, and I know it's not just me. For some reason, I appear to be timing out or Gmod freezes on me when I enter the loading screen, after selecting a character (This appears to be serverside as I can exit the game via...
  18. Ocean Man

    The Sir David Amess Stabbing

    For anyone in the UK, this news has broke headlines, the Conservative Party member Sir David Amess was stabbed to death by a twenty-five-year-old man whilst doing a public service interaction at a local church. His death shows us the toxic nature of British politics and how deranged idiots can...
Back
Top