Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. honzajevpoho

    [EVENT] {1} Severance

    Oooo~ Interesting stuff. Count me in. "jan_danek" on discord.
  2. honzajevpoho

    Civil Protection ASSESS MY PROMISE; JUDGE MY VOW.

    A bearded civil protection unit, huh? I haven't seen one before. (Not like I've seen many of them though) Overall, bio looks tidy and nice. Great work!
  3. honzajevpoho

    Citizen The Pastor - John Hastor

    Rude! And here I was, about to like your post and everything. Now you're getting nothing.
  4. honzajevpoho

    [ATTACH]

  5. honzajevpoho

    Ludwig Jäger

    Most of his offspring will be culled in the first week of their lives. Out of the sixty, I believe about three will successfully make it to adulthood.
  6. honzajevpoho

    Anti-Citizen Concrete Gospel - Leon Mercer

    Oh shit, this looks interesting. Looking forward to updates.
  7. honzajevpoho

    Civil Protection What ends when the era shatters? - Stick-84

    Woah, is that your own font or something? I've noticed the letters all look the same, so I'm wondering how you managed to do it.
  8. honzajevpoho

    People got even less creative. Instead of "[firstname] [lastname] - The [noun]" Now it's just...

    People got even less creative. Instead of "[firstname] [lastname] - The [noun]" Now it's just "The [noun]" @Lost Coast Chanties @Marco
  9. honzajevpoho

    Myes, myes. I'm a mentor now.[ATTACH]

    Myes, myes. I'm a mentor now.
  10. honzajevpoho

    Willard. Needs. Disco.

    Erm.. is this a Disco Elysium reference by any chance?
  11. honzajevpoho

    Confirmed by a real czech patriot! (me) Really curious choice of music tho. @kubabliviusHD1...

    Confirmed by a real czech patriot! (me) Really curious choice of music tho. @kubabliviusHD1 Please further confirm this statement.
  12. honzajevpoho

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - TLM Chapter 1 Interlude - Depot Assault

    Steam Name: honzajevpoho Discord Name & ID: jan_danek Character Name: Jon Monir
  13. honzajevpoho

    Chimera (Unfinished)

    Damn, this actually sounds interesting as hell. Looking forward to updates, if any are on the way.
  14. honzajevpoho

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - TLM Chapter 1 Interest [Both Combine & Rebels]

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: honzajevpoho *Steam ID: 76561199135919560 *Discord Name & ID: jan_danek (no Id, just that) *Timezone: GMT+1 --- Section Two --- Character Name: Jon Monir Faction: Rebel Do you wish to take on a role: No If yes, which role: N/A (Signing up this late because I...
  15. honzajevpoho

    don't look in the closet, so many reasons

    Is this the greatest comment in Willard's history?
  16. honzajevpoho

    [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

  17. honzajevpoho

    Ludwig Jäger

    Add my character, trust
  18. honzajevpoho

    Hohopoc :smug:

    Hohopoc :smug:
  19. honzajevpoho

    Maybe

    Maybe
Back
Top