Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    done
  2. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    -added Jacob -added Laura -some text may be bugged, because while I was doing the spoilers the text kept changing for some reason, so please tell me if you spot anything
  3. honzajevpoho

    The Conduit

    Add Greynard
  4. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    -added City 24 -minor changes + added some spoilers, since I didnt know how to do them at first and was too lazy to add em
  5. honzajevpoho

    Ante at the end of the world

    A 26 year-old dealer at the casino. Definitely not one of the wealthiest individuals, but he certainly isn't poor. Very kind and friendly personality most of the times. An older photograph taken by his friend. His past was, well... "normal." He completed his studies after graduating high...
  6. honzajevpoho

    In-Character William Stoner

    Id ask for Monir, but I dont know if youll be able to cook something out of our interactions
  7. honzajevpoho

    Nikolai Medvedev | The tortured soul

    Not gonna lie, this is the first of longer backstories I read till the end. Maybe I am just bored and my mind may be weakened from Willard withdrawals, but yeah, pretty good writing you got there.
  8. honzajevpoho

    having some seriouse Willard withdrawals rn

    having some seriouse Willard withdrawals rn
  9. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    -Added Cicero -Added specific CP unit -Slight update on Terminal 7
  10. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    So sorry! I will add him soon
  11. honzajevpoho

    Deacon Connor

    holup, my eyes must decieve me... nevermind... there really is Jon... alright!
  12. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    added: - Vasili - Casey - Emma Wagner - Abaddon
  13. honzajevpoho

    Casey Sanchez

    how about adding Jon
  14. honzajevpoho

    Alys - A leader fallen in the wrong hands

    How about Greynard?
  15. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    But of course... just wait until my lazy ass gets into mood to actually write something
  16. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    Dont worry... you just gotta wait until my lazy ass will be in mood to actually write it. If its not done in a week, then I probably forgot
Back
Top